Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One's to watch at Atlanta...

2 posters

Go down

One's to watch at Atlanta... Empty One's to watch at Atlanta...

Post by FUEL July 22nd 2017, 2:35 pm

Coming into Atlanta who could be the favorites? I'll give my opinions based on my green flag, white flag, checkered flag and black flag picks.

Green flag pick is Aaron Taylor. A rather under rated driver in the field. He has won in every season he's started in except this year. Taylor won here back in 2015 and finished 4th in 2016. Taylor excels at 1.5 mile tracks and all his victories have came on tracks just like this. I expect Aaron Taylor to run better than expected and to be a Top 10 contender at one of his favorite tracks.

White flag pick is Luke Martin. Luke Martin's season has been up and down but I expect him to be on the up swing in Atlanta. He's got a great track record in Atlanta with him gathering 4 top 10s in a row recently at this track and one of those Top 10s being a win back in Season 17! Look for Luke Martin to be a threat on Sunday.

Checkered flag pick is Nick Mace. When you look at Nick Mace at Atlanta he's just one that's constantly a threat to win here. He's won here 2 times in his career and has battled for the wins on multiple occasions including the most previous races ran here. His 1.5 mile game this year has been stout with him competing for wins all year on 1.5 mile tracks. I expect Nick Mace to rise to the occasion and try and get the checkered flag.

Black flag picks are picks I would say you probably shouldn't expect to do as good as you might expect. Black flag pick for this week is Jeffery Lynn. Yeah he's a hometown hero and he's ran well this year and led the most laps at Kansas with it being a 1.5 mile track, however Jeffery's track record at Atlanta is horrendous and I'm not real sure Jeffery Lynn can compete as well here as he would at other tracks he's found success at.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

One's to watch at Atlanta... Empty Re: One's to watch at Atlanta...

Post by f1fan July 22nd 2017, 2:47 pm

Sean Perkins pick: Jeffery Lynn

"I think Jeffery Lynn is overdue for a good run at his home track. Considering he has some of the most talent in the entire field. I think Lynn can persevere through the bad luck, and win at Atlanta."
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL July 22nd 2017, 3:21 pm

Just to clear any confusion.

Green Flag being guys that you might not normally expect to run well but I predict to run better than expected

White Flag being guys I believe will contend for the win and run well

Checkered Flag being the guys I believe will be one to beat and the one to watch and possibly be the guy that wins the race

Black Flag being the guy that I believe will under preform in expectations
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum