Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 19 of Australia @ Barbagallo Raceway

+2
Unstableracer33
f1fan
6 posters

Go down

Round 19 of Australia @ Barbagallo Raceway  Empty Round 19 of Australia @ Barbagallo Raceway

Post by f1fan March 28th 2018, 9:09 pm

Kenny: Not going to the track this weekend. But I wish I could race here. It's one of my favorite tracks. Plus, the Aussie fans are awesome.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 19 of Australia @ Barbagallo Raceway  Empty Re: Round 19 of Australia @ Barbagallo Raceway

Post by Unstableracer33 March 28th 2018, 9:13 pm

Monaco:Here we Go Now i Might not Be A fan favorite Here cause I Said some Offensive stuff while Racing at Pheonix And i get it so Lets Just Get this Over with
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Round 19 of Australia @ Barbagallo Raceway  Empty Re: Round 19 of Australia @ Barbagallo Raceway

Post by f1fan March 28th 2018, 9:15 pm

Williams: We don't care what the drivers say, as long as it's not obscene...
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing March 28th 2018, 9:53 pm

Freeze: Pirtek is Home. Final 4 Races and it all begins down under relatively new circuit for RDR since it was run in S23 looking forward to seeing what this place looks like. Side Note Love The Warm Reception these fans are giving everyone.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 31st 2018, 10:58 am

Fitzy: Zaedin, Hallec, and I got a Wonderful ovation from our home crowd here at the track as soon as the 3 of us arrived back home and its full pack.

Fitzy: Wow my fanbase are so excited. Signed autographs too and taking photos as well its been awhile since i did that.

Fitzy: Time to go Win on Home Soil
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight April 1st 2018, 12:11 am

Hallec: "Aye, me home track. Er, at least as close as we be gettin.' I be so pumped fer this race and ye best bet I be bringin' me all! I 'ave got a huge fan base behin' me an' I need to provide fer 'em all. Pirtek Team Australia has also been great ta me. Even if I almost left, they still be helpin' me out with their fullest desire and I cannot repay 'em except with a great run."

Hallec: "I stood en track for hours signing autograph after autograph with my big fan base. I be uncanny with the idea I be havin' one so big. Bloody 'ell, lads. Thank ya to all my fans who came out just to see me, 'er Fitzy, or even Davidson. It be fans like ya who push this series tah great heights. I be drivin' my arse off here, ya bet!'
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 3rd 2018, 1:43 pm

Starting near mid-pack on home turf YEEEEEEEEEE
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight April 6th 2018, 1:18 am

Hallec: "Aye, a top ten aint bad. Ah, that be a bloody long race, an' I be glad it is over. 'Tis fun, though. I be havin' a blast 'ere in Australia, an' this race tops it off, lads. Aye, me home race..'er as close as I be gettin' ta' it. Thank ya lads fer the major support! See ya in....Ca..tawba?!"
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstableracer33 April 6th 2018, 1:55 am

Monaco:7th Really Good Decent Day for the #24 Team But this Race was Absolutely Great Well i Cant say the same for my Teamates but I managed to Keep RDR Alive in this Race And Finish but how we were performing in that was A Great Performance That Couldve been win #2 But now its Back to Home in the Good Ol US of A And Gotta beware of the Buckeye Bullet Next week Cause hes Comming back

Reaction Through out the Race:
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing April 6th 2018, 9:44 am

Freeze: What could have been! It was a dominating performance and RDR Gave 3 Rockets this weekend proud of this team. It was a driver error made my second mistake and it cost me. Rehall I thought would win than tire issues. Eric did a great job to come back 7th from a promising start early. On the bright side got my first career pole and made big gains entering the final 3 Races of the year.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis April 6th 2018, 11:29 am

Kurtis: "Really struggled with the car after pitstops, it just didn't feel the same. It's a shame we couldn't pounce on such an opportunity. We got a top 15, so that's pretty solid."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 6th 2018, 12:06 pm

Double Point finishes for Pirtek will take it. P13
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down