Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perkins Proposing Drivers Union After Increased Tension Among SCS Drivers

+5
Mr.YAMP
RedViperGaming
MrKyleBusch1
CJ Racing
f1fan
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Perkins - Perkins Proposing Drivers Union After Increased Tension Among SCS Drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Perkins Proposing Drivers Union After Increased Tension Among SCS Drivers

Post by Mr.YAMP January 3rd 2016, 11:56 pm

OOC: SCS is not in the ARCSOA Universe.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Perkins - Perkins Proposing Drivers Union After Increased Tension Among SCS Drivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Perkins Proposing Drivers Union After Increased Tension Among SCS Drivers

Post by f1fan January 4th 2016, 12:02 am

OOC: Someone make one then... IDC. Noah told me he didn't care about one in his series either.

Sean: Alright, for now I am interim President until the first meeting, in which we will hold elections for the first president.

OOC: First topic will be in the Articles group.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 4th 2016, 12:06 am

OOC: So yes union or no union, really confused...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 4th 2016, 12:14 am

CJ Racing wrote:OOC: So yes union or no union, really confused...

OOC: Yes, first issue is in the Articles and Publications group. Please fill out the sheet then when the first meeting comes around we can have an organized discussion.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 4th 2016, 11:09 am

OCC: Having a bit of power over this series (confirming teams, drivers, and making cars) Really fuck is this but a headache? I mean seriously how the fuck is this suppose to work. It seems it was only made to piss off Luke since he sits there and swaps drivers around like it's nobody's business. This just adds more time and effort that I really don't want to have to put into this series. All I wanna do is sit down and watch a race every weekend. Not have to log onto this God forsaken forum for some union trash because somebody going to be butthurt. Then we have people like James Silverfox, Charles Sandfer, Eric Burton, Richard Johnson, Nick Mace and many others who barely log onto this forum, and they will have no clue what the fuck is going on. Yet your starting it because of new people who still haven't started a season in the SCS are on board with you. Cavy and Finguy are notable names, but still you have none of the big guns backing this.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 4th 2016, 12:32 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:OCC: Having a bit of power over this series (confirming teams, drivers, and making cars) Really fuck is this but a headache? I mean seriously how the fuck is this suppose to work. It seems it was only made to piss off Luke since he sits there and swaps drivers around like it's nobody's business. This just adds more time and effort that I really don't want to have to put into this series. All I wanna do is sit down and watch a race every weekend. Not have to log onto this God forsaken forum for some union trash because somebody going to be butthurt. Then we have people like James Silverfox, Charles Sandfer, Eric Burton, Richard Johnson, Nick Mace and many others who barely log onto this forum, and they will have no clue what the fuck is going on. Yet your starting it because of new people who still haven't started a season in the SCS are on board with you. Cavy and Finguy are notable names, but still you have none of the big guns backing this.

OOC: Look, I have been patient and calm in reading your ridiculous statements and cursing cause I know that you have a been a part of this way longer than I have, but dude enough is enough. If you have so many things to do then just stay out of it, there are more than enough people who desire to have an increased role in this series and want to make it a better series, and want to do something that has never been done before in any series!! I think that it is something that should be supported and not be forced away. We could be starting a new future for the way NR2003 series work, and it is something that I want to be a part of. I know that there are people that have been around for longer than I have, but sometimes fresh faces are needed to be able to grow a series to be even better than what it already is.

Even if I do not win the nomination(likely to happen), I still want to help build the next steppingstone to this great series, and for people in the NR2003 community to be impressed by.

Sean(Kenny), I support what you are doing to make this series better!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL January 4th 2016, 1:11 pm

Everyone, get with your team owner and get to the Team Contract forum. This will help ease the tension that has built up off of the Skye Commons situation. This new rule might as well be the Skye Commons rule. It'll help set everyone in stone and leave no one upset.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 4th 2016, 1:16 pm

CJ Racing wrote:OOC: Look, I have been patient and calm in reading your ridiculous statements and cursing cause I know that you have a been a part of this way longer than I have, but dude enough is enough. If you have so many things to do then just stay out of it, there are more than enough people who desire to have an increased role in this series and want to make it a better series, and want to do something that has never been done before in any series!! I think that it is something that should be supported and not be forced away. We could be starting a new future for the way NR2003 series work, and it is something that I want to be a part of. I know that there are people that have been around for longer than I have, but sometimes fresh faces are needed to be able to grow a series to be even better than what it already is.

Even if I do not win the nomination(likely to happen), I still want to help build the next steppingstone to this great series, and for people in the NR2003 community to be impressed by.

Sean(Kenny), I support what you are doing to make this series better!

OOC: His name is Kenny. Sean is his crazy ass alter ego that is a wrecker in the SCS.

I've been here since Season 7. I've been in NR since 2011. So don't bee telling me what has and wasn't happened. The Union only has 5 people (including me and Kenny) who have even raced in this series even acknowledge it's there.  We don't need a union. Why? because the union will have no power what so ever. It only has the power to suggest. Which we already do. Noah asked if we wanted a Chase we said yes. Noah let Martin Motorsports have a 5th car. We said no and suggested that they shouldn't. The Union wouldn't give anymore power than we already have. There is no point in having something that will not effect the way anything happens. It's just more junk. The Union would just be a fancy name for the people standing up on a soap box thinking they are more important but really they are on the same level as the rest of us. What you need is to ask for is that we make your rides more stable, but you didn't. Noah being the nice guy he is knew you guys would want stable rides and is now working his ass off to give those to you. (which he posted that before I finished this post)
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL January 4th 2016, 1:21 pm

The union isn't gonna over throw what I do with my own series. I am making the series as fun and great for everyone. The only thing the union will do is the same thing we are all doing now, you guys said you guys did not want a 5 car team in the series so I listened to you guys. All of us on this forum is basically our own driver union anyways. We communicate about the series and propose ideas to make the series better, say a better and safer mod, or a better system to bring out a better championship fight. Nobody is gonna have a higher say than me in what goes on, I have the final say, no "leader" of a union is gonna have that say, I listen to you guys enough to help bring the fun out of the SCS for us all. I am making actual team contracts for people to bide by because I know we had a lot of controvery with Skye Commons, Redbull, and Martin Motorsports last week and I'm just trying to make the series better so we don't have those problems.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 4th 2016, 1:23 pm

^ see so no point in making this union. You guys can go ahead and have it, but it's not going to make a difference
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 4th 2016, 1:27 pm

OOC: The Union is only an idea to help pave out a smoother transition of ideas...
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 4th 2016, 1:30 pm

We already have a smooth transition of idea. We want a Chase. Noah puts up a poll thread and we vote. We don't want Martin to have 5 cars. In less than 6 hours that idea is cooked and was thrown outta here.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 4th 2016, 1:33 pm

But right now, Noah is the only one really purposing new ideas. If he doesn't then only people who know him personally do. Therefore I think the union is a good idea for EVERYONE to purpose ideas for the SCS. Such as a change in the points system, or race selections.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL January 4th 2016, 1:38 pm

I am, the president of the SCS, its in my signature for a reason. I make the decisions for the series and I've been doing this for so long. I listen to you guys, like Davis said I make polls for you guys, I thought people would be okay with the 5 car team but they wasn't and I shut that idea down. All of us on this site talking on the forum is basically a union, no need in going the extra distance in making it fancy, you guys can get in contact with me on facebook, youtube, Skype, and on here. I listen to what is all going on and well. I do my best to make the series good for everyone. I'm doing my best.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 4th 2016, 1:41 pm

Yeah our opinions are expressed very fluidly, and people are always making suggestions.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 4th 2016, 1:44 pm

f1fan wrote:But right now, Noah is the only one really purposing new ideas. If he doesn't then only people who know him personally do. Therefore I think the union is a good idea for EVERYONE to purpose ideas for the SCS. Such as a change in the points system, or race selections.

OOC: In essence, what this will do is streamline what is already going on, and puting it all on one floor rather than having it spread out everywhere's. And just like Kenny said, it will(as it already has) allow those that normally wouldn't ask an opportunity to give out their opinion, which is GOOD for the series!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 4th 2016, 1:49 pm

Pericles and McBlair are always giving there opinions. One of McBlairs has become a staple of the SCS being the Racers Digest. You guys are allowed to give your opinions we never try to have you guys shy away. It is a little messy at point, but yeah we are kinda already a union when you think about it.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 4th 2016, 1:56 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:Pericles and McBlair are always giving there opinions. One of McBlairs has become a staple of the SCS being the Racers Digest. You guys are allowed to give your opinions we never try to have you guys shy away. It is a little messy at point, but yeah we are kinda already a union when you think about it.

I guess we did kinda go overboard on the whole thing, didn't we? I guess my point is that it would add a bit of a storyline that isn't there right now cause of everything being scattered everywhere. I do understand, it is FUEL'S series, and at the end of the day we need to respect him for making the series how it is today, I guess I just thought we could make things more interesting and bring some of the newer players(like me) in in a way that would be enjoyable for all parties involved.

And Jordan(sorry, haven't learned your real name yet), thanks for not cursing me out, I know that sometimes my excitement gets the better of me. Thanks...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming January 4th 2016, 7:51 pm

YAY MY OPINION MATTERS! Very Happy
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3