Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Triple Crown of ARCSOA (Updated as of Road Atlanta Season 25)

2 posters

Go down

The Triple Crown of ARCSOA (Updated as of Road Atlanta Season 25) Empty The Triple Crown of ARCSOA (Updated as of Road Atlanta Season 25)

Post by f1fan June 10th 2018, 5:21 pm

The biggest honor in all of ARCSOA is to win the Triple Crown. The Triple Crown requires you to win the Grand Prix of Road Atlanta, the American 700, and the Indianapolis 250.

Only one driver has ever completed the triple crown, that being Jacob Hart. He won the 3rd Grand Prix of Road Atlanta, won the inaugural Indianapolis 250, and the Season 13 American 700.

A few drivers have come close to scoring the triple crown. Nick Mace came 1 lap away from winning the Indianapolis 250 in Season 7, losing the race to Billy Bishop. Nick Pericles came really close taking an easy win in the 12th American 700. However, he famously grenade the motor coming to two laps to go.

Nick Pericles and Vincent Allen (he won the American 700 when it was held at Indianapolis) are the only two drivers to score two of the three races in the triple crown.

Drivers in ARCSOA history who have scored the Triple Crown:

J. Hart

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by f1fan on June 29th 2018, 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Triple Crown of ARCSOA (Updated as of Road Atlanta Season 25) Empty Re: The Triple Crown of ARCSOA (Updated as of Road Atlanta Season 25)

Post by UndyingLight June 13th 2018, 4:04 pm

Jack Hallec: "It be interestin' ta watch an' see who wins where, an' who fails, an' who does not. Maybe other than the final race, watchin' this 'ere fight to be a triple crown be quite a spectacle. I be very happy if I can pull off a win at one of t'e t'ree. I will try me best!"

UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

The Triple Crown of ARCSOA (Updated as of Road Atlanta Season 25) Empty Re: The Triple Crown of ARCSOA (Updated as of Road Atlanta Season 25)

Post by f1fan June 29th 2018, 2:21 pm

Road Atlanta spoilers:
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down