Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Season X Rules

Go down

SEASON - New Season X Rules Empty New Season X Rules

Post by nhood53 September 1st 2018, 3:32 pm

The officials met in Daytona to discuss possible changes to be made for Season X. Here are some of the changes:

-Reverting the Lucky Dog rule at all non-short tracks.
-Switching from a 16-man chase to a standard points system (1 points per position)
-No playoffs, as a result of a scandal in the season finale this year
-Team Ranks no longer based on number of wins, but rather "valuable experience"
-Champions Racing Tech will not hold monopoly over champions after Season 9.
-New Method to Earn Points:
-No prior season has implemented laps-led bonus points, Season X will add 1 bonus point to anyone who leads a lap, and 2 bonus points for anyone who leads the most laps.
-Bonuses will also be rewarded for being inside the top 10 at the halfway point in the race except for Crown Jewels (Kentucky, Daytona 500, NMGAR 800, Coke 600, Finale)
-In Crown Jewel Races any rookie driver in the top 10 of the finishing results will guarantee themselves a slot in Season 11.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

SEASON - New Season X Rules Empty Re: New Season X Rules

Post by nhood53 March 9th 2019, 3:11 pm

New rule change before Race 5: Non Charter Championship will not exist this season, rather the series will use the Top 35 in points to determine who makes and misses the races past race #5. This EXCLUDES any full time DDS driver, as they are technically part time in the series.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down