It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy

Go down

It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy Empty Re: It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy

Post by Ben33 on February 11th 2016, 6:51 am

Team Name: Omaha Motors
#94 Motorscraft Ford. Driver: Ben Cobojov
#37 PEAK Pikes Oil Ford. Driver: TBA

Ben33
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-01-18

Back to top Go down

It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy Empty Re: It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy

Post by Mr.YAMP on February 11th 2016, 10:13 am

Ben33 wrote:Team Name: Omaha Motors
#94 Motorscraft Ford. Driver: Ben Cobojov
#37 PEAK Pikes Oil Ford. Driver: TBA

PEAK Pikes Oil? You're going to have to send me a link to that. Unless you meant Peak Antifreeze which in that case Peak has been taken by a different team in cup.

_________________
Jordan Davis
NR2003 Overall Wins: Lost Count
Sony Cup Series Season 7 Champion
Pokemon Cup Series Season 11 Champion
Mobil 1 Cup Series Season 10 Champion
Sony Cup Series 2016 Season Champion

It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy 4648c62f9bef4e4a2519423c813d09b0
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 709
Join date : 2015-11-07

Back to top Go down

It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy Empty Re: It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy

Post by Ben33 on February 12th 2016, 11:53 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:
Ben33 wrote:Team Name: Omaha Motors
#94 Motorscraft Ford. Driver: Ben Cobojov
#37 PEAK Pikes Oil Ford. Driver: TBA

PEAK Pikes Oil? You're going to have to send me a link to that. Unless you meant Peak Antifreeze which in that case Peak has been taken by a different team in cup.

Alright Sponsor Is getting Changed
#37 Roblox Ford Driver:TBA
#94 Motorscraft Ford Driver: Ben Cobjov


Last edited by Ben33 on February 13th 2016, 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Ben33
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-01-18

Back to top Go down

It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy Empty Re: It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy

Post by Mr.YAMP on February 13th 2016, 12:30 pm

Let me rephrase that. If your cup driver is about to retire you have a justified reason to have a secondary driver in this series. Some of you just started this season. Looking at you CJ and William (who both are already running there primaries in this series.)

Other News
Aric Silverfox to drive the #29 for Athenian
Emma White to drive the #40 for FearSport
David Culpepper to drive the #21 for Bull Shark.

Also Ben33 check your PM box.


Last edited by Mr.YAMP on February 13th 2016, 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
Jordan Davis
NR2003 Overall Wins: Lost Count
Sony Cup Series Season 7 Champion
Pokemon Cup Series Season 11 Champion
Mobil 1 Cup Series Season 10 Champion
Sony Cup Series 2016 Season Champion

It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy 4648c62f9bef4e4a2519423c813d09b0
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 709
Join date : 2015-11-07

Back to top Go down

It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy Empty Re: It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy

Post by CJ Racing on February 13th 2016, 12:59 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:Let me rephrase that. If your cup driver is about to retire you have a justified reason to have a secondary driver in this series. Some of you just started this season. Looking at you CJ and William (who both are already running there primaries in this series.)

Other News
Aric Silverfox to drive the #29 for Athenian
Emma White to drive the #40 for FearSport
David Culpepper to drive the #21 for Bull Shark.

Also Ben33 check your PM box.

I was wondering LOL, I knew you'd say no, and BTW I agree with the decision Smile

_________________
________________________
Chris Dodd:
2018 SCS: Driver of the #15 Oreo's Ford for Martin Motorsports
Wins: None(Yet Smile ...)
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Posts : 1796
Join date : 2015-12-19

Back to top Go down

It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy Empty It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy

Post by f1fan on February 14th 2016, 11:09 am

Ben33 wrote:
Mr.YAMP wrote:
Ben33 wrote:Team Name: Omaha Motors
#94 Motorscraft Ford. Driver: Ben Cobojov
#37 PEAK Pikes Oil Ford. Driver: TBA

PEAK Pikes Oil? You're going to have to send me a link to that. Unless you meant Peak Antifreeze which in that case Peak has been taken by a different team in cup.

Alright Sponsor Is getting Changed
#37 Roblox Ford Driver:TBA
#94 Motorscraft Ford Driver: Ben Cobjov

Bye bye! In other words, thank you Yamp for your investigation skills! You will be rewarded when I can figure out what an appropriate award is.

It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy Bye_by10

_________________
Kenny Myatt:
It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy Kenny_11


Maddie Myatt:
It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy Maddie11


Erin Perkins:
It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy Maddie10


Sean Perkins:
It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy Sean_p10
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1852
Join date : 2015-11-03
Age : 24
Location : Bowling Green, Ohio

Back to top Go down

It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy Empty Re: It's times like this that make me feel like Judge Judy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum