Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Perkins On Probation Til July

+2
MrKyleBusch1
FUEL
6 posters

Go down

Perkins - Sean Perkins On Probation Til July Empty Sean Perkins On Probation Til July

Post by FUEL April 12th 2016, 8:06 pm

There were a lot of wrecks in the Chicagoland Round last weekend. Pushing the SCS officials in an uncomfortable spot, trying to push the need of more safe driving and less aggressive/wreckless driving. SCS Officials had a word with Andreas Allen when he got into someone nearly wrecking the field and a lap later did so on the back stretch. SCS Officials also had a word with Nick Pericles and others but the big topic is SCS Offficials have put a probation on Sean Perkins after dumping Baskinger causing the last caution. During the race Baskinger and Perkins had been racing hard with each other which led to an intentional wreck with Perkins driving into Baskinger and taking him out in turn 3.

Officials don't like it when drivers intentionally wreck other drivers so the SCS officials have warned him and Baskinger if any contact is made as payback then they will be having to watch the next few races from the house.

This isn't the first time Perkins has had these kinds of deals with the officials. Last year Perkins got sat out for 3 races because of trash talking about the series and got a points penalty after wrecking guys in a Willow Springs round last year in 2015. This year Perkins took out Baskinger and no points penalty was put in place but rather a probation. Perkins has already had a points penalty after being involved in a scandal that led to an attempt to fix the outcome of the round of Phoenix this season.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Perkins - Sean Perkins On Probation Til July Empty Re: Sean Perkins On Probation Til July

Post by MrKyleBusch1 April 12th 2016, 9:49 pm

We agree with the call and we will start to take action if moves like these ever happen again and we will take full action for our own sake because we do not roll with this. We already cut ties with Fitzwater's crew cheif, we aren't afraid to do it again. This means both Perkins and Fitzwater to shut there mouths and forget about.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Perkins - Sean Perkins On Probation Til July Empty Re: Sean Perkins On Probation Til July

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 12th 2016, 11:34 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:We agree with the call and we will start to take action if moves like these ever happen again and we will take full action for our own sake because we do not roll with this. We already cut ties with Fitzwater's crew cheif, we aren't afraid to do it again. This means both Perkins and Fitzwater to shut there mouths and forget about.
I'm sorry okay my emotions got ahead of me. This race weekend was not my best. I've moved on and ready for the next race
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 12th 2016, 11:41 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:We agree with the call and we will start to take action if moves like these ever happen again and we will take full action for our own sake because we do not roll with this. We already cut ties with Fitzwater's crew cheif, we aren't afraid to do it again. This means both Perkins and Fitzwater to shut there mouths and forget about.
I'm sorry okay my emotions got ahead of me. This race weekend was not my best. I've moved on and ready for the next race
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan April 25th 2016, 9:45 pm

Perkins: Meh, I have been on probation since I came in the series. No difference here!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 April 25th 2016, 9:49 pm

Finguy: "Shut the hell up before I join you in your 'death' sentence."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan April 25th 2016, 9:54 pm

Finnish909 wrote:Finguy: "Shut the hell up before I join you in your 'death' sentence."

Sean: Meh, I am not scared! In fact I will be waiting at my front door for you!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis April 25th 2016, 9:57 pm

f1fan wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:Finguy: "Shut the hell up before I join you in your 'death' sentence."

Kurtis: Quite the comedian if I say! *Starts laughing*
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 April 25th 2016, 9:58 pm

f1fan wrote:

Finguy: "We got a track. I'll prove it there."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down