Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off-Season Drivers Chat

+9
Rykia
RedViperGaming
Rovenami
Persona40
LHP14Florida
gordonfan291
MrKyleCollins
Finnish909
f1fan
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Off-Season Drivers Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Off-Season Drivers Chat

Post by Rovenami December 10th 2015, 2:41 pm

Martinage: "Hung out with my old friend, Chris Gibson at a local bar in Florida. We celebrated his birthday by having take 26 shots of Jose Cuervo.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhoit December 10th 2015, 8:29 pm

Wilhoit: It's kinda nice to be around in Anchorage. I've packed up for Vegas. Better say hey to Alan on the way to the track. The Porsche's look fantastic by the way. Angel is a serious threat for the driver's title while Christian.....well..... He hasn't met my expectations yet, but to be fair, he's 16 years old and I really shouldn't be that tough on him. Oh well, time to go one more season!

Nelson: Broke up with Silverfox. God he was irritating. The Subaru doesn't necessarily fit my driving style. Looks too WRC! I plan on dating Tristian again. God, it's been what, 5 years since the last time we were together... No hard feelings I hope?
Wilhoit
Wilhoit
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 10th 2015, 8:51 pm

Cavy: I am happy to announce I will be Michael's Spotter next year in 2016 with my lifetime crew chief Matt Fox being his!

Cavy: Leaving my hotel room and see Wilhoit talking with Nelson, oh gawd are they dating... again?

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 10th 2015, 9:03 pm

Kenny: My god is Madeline quick. She is beating kids twice her age. The Go Kart track owner says she is the most talented kid she has ever seen around this track, including her own father. I am immensely proud of her.

Kenny: You know, I have always been critical of second generation drivers that ride on the coat tails of their parents. But everyone is telling me that they'd be shocked if Madeline isn't in the Elite Series in 10 years.

Kenny: Sean is intent on helping us work on the kart though. He may not race, but maybe he can eventually be his twin sister's crew chief. Their mom is terrified that they are both getting involved in racing. But she understands!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair December 10th 2015, 9:29 pm

Phadkar = Oh, so they're fraternal twins. That's cool, although I'm not surprised one of them is a future racing legend. I mean, it's a saying my pop taught me a few years ago. "If you're surname is Myatt, you're a racing legend one way or another." I guess the same thing goes with Hart, Mace, and Johnson as well. Oh! And if you're knew Finguy before his tragic passing.

Bishop Jr = Just... Stop talking Ehtisham.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2