Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

+24
RocketKnight
Alexcage14
ArvinAlonso8
AAllen22
Chaossy
johnnyracer24
Wilhoit
Rykia
MrKyleCollins
Hsuorttocs
ElectricWolf
DKurtis
McBlair
gordonfan291
Persona40
day500champ1
MrKyleBusch1
BugattiNightRide
Rovenami
nhood53
LHP14Florida
RedViperGaming
CJ Racing
f1fan
28 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

SILLY - Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 11 Empty Re: Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Post by BugattiNightRide December 23rd 2016, 12:35 pm

Finnish909 wrote:Finguy-Psytomi Motorsports is Coming Back on the Grid for Season 22

That is right. After a missed season the FPM team is welcomed backed onto the grid once more. They were forced off the grid for multiple reasons, but mostly for actions caused by former CEO Tonney. Some words were said and the team left the grid. Only now with Vijay at the helm, FPM can safely return back to the grid. They are now in the hunt for drivers in their cars, #97, #98, and #99. The team is looking to get back on the saddle as the Michigan based team will return to the grid with Nintendo as their main supporter coming in, yet again. Time will tell where things will go as Finguy-Psytomi Motorsports will be welcomed back into the grid.

It's time, to get some drivers
Am I dreaming?!
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

SILLY - Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 11 Empty Re: Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Post by Finnish909 December 23rd 2016, 12:35 pm

ThundertheDragon wrote:Japanese Super GT driver Mifune Sanjuro is looking for a ride.

FPM wants Sanjuro in the 97. Does Minfune accept?
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 23rd 2016, 12:39 pm

BugattiNightRide wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:Finguy-Psytomi Motorsports is Coming Back on the Grid for Season 22

That is right. After a missed season the FPM team is welcomed backed onto the grid once more. They were forced off the grid for multiple reasons, but mostly for actions caused by former CEO Tonney. Some words were said and the team left the grid. Only now with Vijay at the helm, FPM can safely return back to the grid. They are now in the hunt for drivers in their cars, #97, #98, and #99. The team is looking to get back on the saddle as the Michigan based team will return to the grid with Nintendo as their main supporter coming in, yet again. Time will tell where things will go as Finguy-Psytomi Motorsports will be welcomed back into the grid.

Am I dreaming?!
No Aidan. You aren't. Kenny told Finny he could come back on Skype
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 23rd 2016, 12:42 pm

Rumour has it?
Rumour has it there is being a deal made between Johnson Freeman and Kyle Shock Jr. to get Shock in the #41
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 23rd 2016, 12:44 pm

Roush: Oh no. Shock is getting a ride with BFM.... Shit
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight December 23rd 2016, 12:45 pm

Finnish909 wrote:
ThundertheDragon wrote:Japanese Super GT driver Mifune Sanjuro is looking for a ride.

FPM wants Sanjuro in the 97. Does Minfune accept?

Sure.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
Engineer
Engineer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 23rd 2016, 12:46 pm

ARCSOA to hold qualifying sessions, more than 42 cars expected to be on the grid

A shocking revelation has been unveiled when Finguy-Psytomi Motorsports was revealed to take a position on the grid for Season 22. They are the 43-45th cars on the grid. A few more teams are also expected to take spots on the grid as well.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide December 23rd 2016, 12:46 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:
BugattiNightRide wrote:

Am I dreaming?!
No Aidan. You aren't. Kenny told Finny he could come back on Skype
Oh! I'm on my trip so I can't check Skype at the moment.
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 December 23rd 2016, 12:50 pm

nhood53 wrote:Any interest in Gonzalez, 8th in the finale?

FPM would like Ike Gonzales to drive in the #98 for FPM does he accept?
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide December 23rd 2016, 12:54 pm

Satori Yamatashi, Japanese stock-car driver is looking for a ride.
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 23rd 2016, 12:56 pm

Team Flame Racing will add themselves to the AES field with their numbers 29, 30, 33 and Volvos. Alan Jobe is really excited and can't wait to begin the season

Last edited by Hsuorttocs on December 23rd 2016, 3:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 23rd 2016, 1:11 pm

Finnish909 wrote:

Accepted. Jon Bunnell also looking, an Amarian road race ace.

ClimberTech may try to get on the grid with the 53,35, and 67, if not for the full season then just for the one offs.
53-
67-
35-

We will also run a one off car for Katie Martin at selected tracks.

Last edited by nhood53 on December 23rd 2016, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 23rd 2016, 1:50 pm

nhood53 wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:

ClimberTech will add themselves to the grid with the 53, 35, and 67.
53- looking at Satori Yamatashi
67- looking at Blaze McKinney
35- TBA
Did u even get permission from Kenny to add your team? XD
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 23rd 2016, 1:53 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
nhood53 wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:

ClimberTech will add themselves to the grid with the 53, 35, and 67.
53- looking at Satori Yamatashi
67- looking at Blaze McKinney
35- TBA
Did u even get permission from Kenny to add your team? XD

Did not know, just thought you could post a team and get it in. It's the same as Ike running the finale, same team. Plus I don't do skype, and he doesn't respond to my PMs.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by KleverProductions December 23rd 2016, 1:59 pm

I have a second driver ready to drive for a team:

Travis Scott:
Championships: 0
Wins: 1
Hasn't raced much, but he's ready to make his ARCSOA Appearance!
KleverProductions
KleverProductions
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide December 23rd 2016, 2:11 pm

KleverProductions wrote:I have a second driver ready to drive for a team:

Travis Scott:
He can only be in one series, Kyle. He's already in the Europe series.
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing December 23rd 2016, 2:33 pm

Israeli Driver Moshe Gurion is looking for a ride.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 23rd 2016, 2:44 pm

Travis Scott:
... Travis Scott
SILLY - Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 11 Travisscott-630x420
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide December 23rd 2016, 2:45 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:

Travis Scott:
... Travis Scott
SILLY - Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 11 Travisscott-630x420
LOL
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 23rd 2016, 3:19 pm

Team Flame Racing would like to hire Moshe Gurion for our #33

Last edited by Hsuorttocs on December 23rd 2016, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 23rd 2016, 3:21 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Team Flame Racing would like to hire Moshe Gurion for our #17

#17 is taken by Porsche!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 23rd 2016, 3:33 pm

Jon Bunnell will be driving the 29 for TFA.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 23rd 2016, 4:01 pm

CFA: We are Sad to say, after recent controversies with Rookie Driver Justin Iwanzek, We will be terminating the contract previously made due to recent talks with the CEO & Various AES Officials.

With that said, Checkered Flag Autosports is Looking to Resign Phadkar for another season as well as find two more drivers with Jay Stella Loosing interest?
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 23rd 2016, 4:11 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:CFA: We are Sad to say, after recent controversies with Rookie Driver Justin Iwanzek, We will be terminating the contract previously made due to recent talks with the CEO & Various AES Officials.

With that said, Checkered Flag Autosports is Looking to Resign Phadkar for another season as well as find two more drivers with Jay Stella Loosing interest?
Lowkey you can keep Jay Stella in it. I don't want more than 2 drivers, and since De Urie was in the series I was gonna have Stella retire early. But now that De Urie isn't running S22 FT I'm ok with Stella staying.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 23rd 2016, 4:20 pm

Alrighty Lmao

CFA Sends out a One Season Contract to Jay Stella in the #31 Renault.
CFA Also has massive interest in Signing Skyla Johnson as possibly the lead driver If Phadkar doesn't resign.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next