Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

+24
RocketKnight
Alexcage14
ArvinAlonso8
AAllen22
Chaossy
johnnyracer24
Wilhoit
Rykia
MrKyleCollins
Hsuorttocs
ElectricWolf
DKurtis
McBlair
gordonfan291
Persona40
day500champ1
MrKyleBusch1
BugattiNightRide
Rovenami
nhood53
LHP14Florida
RedViperGaming
CJ Racing
f1fan
28 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

SILLY - Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 12 Empty Re: Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Post by f1fan December 23rd 2016, 4:43 pm

Can you guys post your Free agents beyond this point!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SILLY - Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 12 Empty Re: Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Post by Hsuorttocs December 23rd 2016, 4:46 pm

Roush: Just got my CJ Racing contract bought out by Porsche. I may be able to do something if I get bought out.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 December 23rd 2016, 5:41 pm

-_-
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 23rd 2016, 6:27 pm

Team Flame Racing will grab Vance Caldwell for their #33 car
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 December 23rd 2016, 6:46 pm

Zachary Fitzwater Sr is considering a ride with CJ Racing

Last edited by FitzwaterAustralia59 on December 23rd 2016, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 December 23rd 2016, 7:07 pm

Blaze McKinney will drive the 13 for Richard Baxter Motorsports.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 December 23rd 2016, 7:12 pm

Playing proxy for Dodd cause his phone isn't a smart phone

CJ Racing Press Release Following Porsche's Buyout of Scott Roush's Contract

Chris Dodd: "It came to our attention earlier today that Scott Roush, previously signed to drive for our team, had, without either Roush or Porsche speaking to us about the decision, announced that Porsche would be buying out his Contract with our team. We are extremely disappointed not only with Roush, but with Porsche and especially the ARCSOA officials for not informing us of this decision before it was made. It shows a clear lack of respect for teams, that one driver can just go to another team without any discussion beforehand. We expect the ARCSOA to rectify this decision, and at the very least force Porsche to give us some recompense for this Buyout."

Dodd: "Because of this unfortunate decision, we now have a spot available on our team. After some thinking, we have decided to stay in house, and promote Zachary Fitzwater Sr from the Lights Series up to the Elite Series. He will drive the #38 in S22, the sponsor is unknown at this time."
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing December 23rd 2016, 7:56 pm

Moshe Gurion is still looking for a ride.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 December 23rd 2016, 7:57 pm

Lafter Stucolé's Statement on Ike Gonzalez
We all realize the negative implications of Ike's actions. Fortunately, you still have me to work with, and we already have Bunnell and Hood in rides. At this point, I've become very frustrated with Gonzalez. That one race may have been his entire career. Now I'm looking for a ride to replace Gonzalez as the third CT Gang driver. He had one job. And he messed up, especially molesting a close friend of his own team owner."

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 23rd 2016, 7:58 pm

Roush: Sorry Chris, I never thought in a million years I would have gotten a ride with Porsche. I honest to god did not think I would. I am truly sorry about what I did. If there is anything I can do to make up, just tell me.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 23rd 2016, 7:59 pm

CJ Racing wrote:Moshe Gurion is still looking for a ride.

Ferrari is looking to hire him to replace Nathan Hood.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 December 23rd 2016, 7:59 pm

CJ Racing wrote:Moshe Gurion is still looking for a ride.

FPM would like to have Gurion in he 98.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 December 23rd 2016, 8:44 pm

Playing proxy again for Dodd. Once again, his phone is not a smart phone.

Gurion: "Wow, I am so surprised, to have 2 great offers such as this, is something I would have never imagined. One the one hand, Ferrari is a team steeped in racing tradition, with championships in a number of racing series. On the other hand, FPM is a team that has a tremendous following in the AES, and is a family-grown team, something that is close to my heart."

Gurion: "At the end of the day, this decision was extremely difficult. But in the end, I have to go with my heart over my head, and choose FPM. They are a team built out of hard work, trails and calamities, and have stuck through thick and thin, and I am excited to sign with them."
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide December 23rd 2016, 8:46 pm

Satori Yamatashi continues to look for a ride.
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 December 23rd 2016, 8:53 pm

Once again I play as Dodd's proxy because he doesn't have a smart phone. He has a dumb phone

Hsuorttocs wrote:Roush: Sorry Chris, I never thought in a million years I would have gotten a ride with Porsche. I honest
to god did not think I would. I am truly sorry about what I did. If there is anything I can do to make up, just tell me.

Dodd: "YOU HAVE NO IDEA... You could have called me, texted me, heck, even PM'ed me on Facebook or DM'ed me on Twitter, informing me on what you were going to do. I would have backed you 110%, congratulated you on getting such a great ride, and figured out a deal with Porsche that would help everyone. But it's too late now. While we may remain friends away from the track, on the track it will be all out war. I am sorry in advance, but you have brought it on yourself. You may of started this, but don't worry, I intend on FINISHING IT."
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhoit December 24th 2016, 3:24 am

Wilhoit: "Have fun with that, Dodd."
Wilhoit
Wilhoit
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 24th 2016, 4:10 am

Roush: I'd stay out of this Wilhoit. I was not near anything when the deal was made. I was working on helping the TFR cars out. I couldn't tell you because it just happened. I pitched my self for the ride jokingly and Porsche's owner actually considered me. I never wanted this but I have always drempt of driving a Porsche. You would understand if I told you.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 24th 2016, 5:56 am

Team Flame Motorsports to go to BMW after Volvo refuses to race against Ford
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 24th 2016, 10:35 pm

Luca Fontana of Argentina will be in the 30 Aldi BMW!
Nobody named for the 29, but the 33 will be sponsored by HP
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL December 24th 2016, 10:49 pm

I will sign 10 million for this entire season for Ben Dover to drive my car and replace Alan Cavangaro
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 24th 2016, 10:52 pm

Ben Dover will accept, Ben is a drag boat racer who specializes in Dirt Tracks
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL December 24th 2016, 10:55 pm

It is official. Ben Dover will drive the #19 Arris Toyota.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair December 24th 2016, 11:17 pm

Tylor Thaber to #73
It's official, the S22 Team NOPEA Finland roster is finished. With two championship contenders from S21 (I'm pretty sure), a developing young talent, and quick new Koenigsegg models could they be a threat this season?

Arttu Nikula in search for a ride
He's won 2 open-wheel championships, a Finland Rally championship, won the BFM Developmental Camp race, and made the A700 along with placing 10th in the S21 finale. He hopes to get a FT ride this season.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs December 24th 2016, 11:31 pm

Team Flame Racing shows interest in Arttu Nikula, hoping he can Drive their number 29 Aldi BMW
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 24th 2016, 11:51 pm

CFA Roster Confirmed for Season 22

#21 Ehtisham Phadkar (Ufone)
#31 Jay Stella (Reddit)
#32 Skyla Johnson (???)
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next