Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Perkins Gets A 10 Point Penalty After Willow Springs

3 posters

Go down

Sean Perkins Gets A 10 Point Penalty After Willow Springs Empty Sean Perkins Gets A 10 Point Penalty After Willow Springs

Post by FUEL December 6th 2015, 7:05 pm

After Sean Perkins' incidents with Nick Mace and Chris Louivere in the Round of Willow Springs we felt his actions were a bit over the top. We were not happy Perkins wrecked with Mace implicating the championship standings in that fashion but we can't argue whether it was a racing deal or not. We felt with the Louivere incident he intentionally spun Louivere around, we are glad Chris did not slide into that concrete wall down there at a high speed and he saved it. Safety is a big key and Perkins took out his season long anger on other drivers. We felt Perkins deserved to get points taken away.

Why only 10 well he finished 32nd and if you take 10 points away Perkins walks away with nothing from Willow Springs. We are hoping this drives a sense of if you drive wrecklessly you will walk away with nothing. We did the same thing with Jeff James earlier this season at Indy when he finished 6th after wrecking the entire field. We removed that penalty as it was more racing than anything, Perkins showed a bit of wreckless driving to his competitors in a way of getting back at some who have helped caused him a bad year.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Sean Perkins Gets A 10 Point Penalty After Willow Springs Empty Re: Sean Perkins Gets A 10 Point Penalty After Willow Springs

Post by f1fan December 6th 2015, 9:29 pm

Sean: Meh, nothing... I'll be back next weekend!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sean Perkins Gets A 10 Point Penalty After Willow Springs Empty Re: Sean Perkins Gets A 10 Point Penalty After Willow Springs

Post by JeffJames17 December 6th 2015, 9:37 pm

Let's just say if Perkins wrecks me he's gonna get a ass kicking

JeffJames17
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down