Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERIES INFO

5 posters

Go down

SERIES INFO Empty SERIES INFO

Post by day500champ1 January 23rd 2017, 10:06 pm

*Official Name*: ARCSOA Thunder Trucks Series presented by HP Engineparts (OOC: This is a fictional sponsor I created a while back which Rykia designed the logo for, so that's what that is). ATTS for short.

*Because of this being the 1st offline league I'm doing, I'm keeping it simple. The season will be 10 races (Don't worry Eldora will be on the schedule, lol.) and there won't be videos (probably will do screen shots).

*Teams/Drivers: Again because noob (lol), I'm going to limit teams to one driver per team and limit the league to 28 entries. So, in a nutshell 28 teams. Teams that compete in other ARCSOA series (OES, Lites, Euro) are welcome to join, but I would like to see new teams TBH. As such, the same thing goes with drivers. However, if you choose to enter a driver that also runs in the above three series I'm going to limit them to 3 starts.

*Points system will be simple as well. 28 points to 1st, 27 points to 2nd, etc.. 2 bonus points for leading most laps. No Chase format.

*Because this is considered in the ARCSOA universe, any thing that has happened in the other three ARCSOA series is applied here (injuries, death, etc.).

*Team signups and Driver signups will be in a separate post.

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

SERIES INFO Empty Re: SERIES INFO

Post by McBlair January 24th 2017, 4:57 pm

Any ideas on the mod?
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia January 24th 2017, 5:08 pm

McBlair wrote:Any ideas on the mod?

day500champ1 wrote:Yep. I done did a thing. With permission from f1fan and help from Rykia to get this thread started, I'm officially announcing the start of the ARCSOA Truck Series.

The series will use the CWS2015 mod. I will post another thread with the signup details and series info and such.

So, who's interested?
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs January 25th 2017, 5:29 pm

I am interested
Extremely
Hsuorttocs