Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony Cup Series Finale To Be Held At The OLD Washington DC

+3
RedViperGaming
Mr.YAMP
FUEL
7 posters

Go down

Sony Cup Series Finale To Be Held At The OLD Washington DC Empty Sony Cup Series Finale To Be Held At The OLD Washington DC

Post by FUEL December 14th 2015, 1:11 pm

Last minute change by the officials said that in testing did not like the speeds and the way the cars handled when taking the turns causing the cars to swing wide, ultimately making the officials to withdraw from racing the season finale at the newly renewed Washington DC racetrack. Due to the lack of safety and over the top amount of superspeedway tracks on the circuit of cars going over 230 mph, the officials are not racing the finale at the NEW DC but instead will run on the Old DC racetrack which is a speedway that races almost like Las Vegas and California. The Old Washington DC Racetrack was scheduled to be the finale race until 2 months ago when ARCSOA and SCS came together on the conclusion of racing the New Track the Washington DC Racing Associates built, ARCSOA ran their for their Season 19 Finale however the SCS has been skeptical about the new one but after testing, they have decided to race at the Old DC instead of the New one.

Sorry for anyone hoping we'd race at the new and fancy racetrack but we think the old one in our tests as well will provide amazing racing like we've seen in seasons past! The Old Washington DC track has been the finale race 15 times out of 18 seasons and looks to be the 16th time the SCS hosts a Season Finale at that track come December 27th.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Sony Cup Series Finale To Be Held At The OLD Washington DC Empty Re: Sony Cup Series Finale To Be Held At The OLD Washington DC

Post by Mr.YAMP December 14th 2015, 3:48 pm

Yay!
No Armory Digital that is based out of Seattle Washington.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Sony Cup Series Finale To Be Held At The OLD Washington DC Empty Re: Sony Cup Series Finale To Be Held At The OLD Washington DC

Post by RedViperGaming December 14th 2015, 5:32 pm

Pericles:" Thank god, I almost pissed my pants."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 14th 2015, 5:54 pm

Shultz: "Call me an embarrassment to stock car racing, I don't care. I will be showing up to the finale wearing a Santa Claus costume and I'll be racing the finale in my own custom Santa Claus race suit."
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL December 14th 2015, 9:13 pm

Noah: Hahahah that would be amazing to see, we can take a couple of pre race selfies with that!
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 December 14th 2015, 9:18 pm

Finguy: "...This is going to be the greatest WTF moment in SCS history."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP December 14th 2015, 11:17 pm

OOC: to bad I didn't paint your car because I would diffinately paint your firesuit like that for DC
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 14th 2015, 11:58 pm

Pericles:" Don't forget meee, I'll wear a custom Elf Suit! The occasion is on!!!!!"

Brandon(Crew Chief):" Don't let him drink Eggnog, I beg you."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkVoid718 December 16th 2015, 10:54 am

If you win I know you're gonna break out the eggnog anyway and celebrate as hard as Keselowski did with his Cup championship.

DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia December 16th 2015, 12:24 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:Shultz: "Call me an embarrassment to stock car racing, I don't care. I will be showing up to the finale wearing a Santa Claus costume and I'll be racing the finale in my own custom Santa Claus race suit."

Wait is Shultz or Collins in the 32?

Also I personally love Armory Digital, but it should have stayed in Seattle lmao.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 16th 2015, 5:36 pm

Shultz: "Pericles, you could show up in an Elf suit but then that would be copying my team. See, they're dressed in Elf FireSuits... But yea, just imagine that selfie..."

OCC: Collins will be racing the #32
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 16th 2015, 6:50 pm

Pericles:"*Huffs* Then I'll just wear a decorative Christmas Suit."

Brandon:" Maybe I will, but he spikes his eggnog with vodka."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down