Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dom Caps scores 3rd win of the season at Atlanta

Go down

Dom Caps scores 3rd win of the season at Atlanta Empty Dom Caps scores 3rd win of the season at Atlanta

Post by FUEL April 4th 2018, 2:48 pm

Dom Caps has came out of the gates strong so far in 2018. Atlanta was the first time Caps wasn't seen as the dominant car all day but still managed to come away with the victory. Dom Caps started on pole for the second weekend in a row and looked like he'd be strong today but lost the lead early and was chasing the lead the rest of the day. Caps stayed inside the Top 5 all day but never really had the speed to contend. However the final green flag run Caps has worked his way back up to 2nd and heartbreak struck for the leader Steven Jenkins yet again with him running out of gas with 2 laps to go. The lead was handed over to Dom Caps who held back hometown hero Jake Baskinger for the victory.

Dom Caps: "Yeah today we seemed to be a little off from the front runners like Kurtis and Baskinger at the beginning. But the crew kept making adjustments to the car all day long and I was able to be patient there when we got shuffled back in the middle of the race. On the last stop the team made a great adjustment and we had the fastest car there at the end and we got a little lucky there at the end but with how competitive this series is, you gotta take them how you can get them. And to win 3 races already is something I couldn't have dreamt of. I gotta thank Luke Martin for giving me the chance to hop back in the legendary 6 car and this is now my 5th win in this car number and it feels great. The key now is to not let down and make sure we are ready to fight for a championship because it's never too early to think about points and the title."
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down