Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If this gets me banned, I don't really care

+4
day500champ1
Rykia
BugattiNightRide
f1fan
8 posters

Go down

If this gets me banned, I don't really care Empty If this gets me banned, I don't really care

Post by f1fan June 15th 2018, 12:41 pm

OOC: This is me just ranting here. If this gets me banned, so be it.

Some of you guys don't have a clue what some of the issues in SCS are. It is far too difficult to get into SCS if you are not a member of the "good old boys" crowd. Noah makes a very smart decision in limiting the number of cars to 2 cars per team. Heck, I was arguing that a three-car per team maximum is a great idea.

If you want the series to stay stagnant, IT WILL DIE! You have to generate new interest in a series in order for it to stay alive. Right now, SCS has a big problem when certain members of the community, essentially having a monopoly of half the rides. Heck one member of the community, has a 4-car team, plus a full-time driver with another team, and a part-time driver on another team. That's SIX RIDES for one member. That's is crap if you ask me especially considering that it is hard enough to get 1 SCS ride.

So why don't some of you stop impeding the rightful growth of this series, and stop being a bunch of babies that join together and have a giant riot on discord because you guys don't get your way.

The series would be a lot better without some of that behavior.

/endrant

Last edited by f1fan on June 15th 2018, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

If this gets me banned, I don't really care Empty Re: If this gets me banned, I don't really care

Post by BugattiNightRide June 15th 2018, 12:44 pm

"and stop being a bunch of babies that join together and have a giant riot on discord because you guys don't get your way." *ahem*
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

If this gets me banned, I don't really care Empty Re: If this gets me banned, I don't really care

Post by f1fan June 15th 2018, 12:46 pm

BugattiNightRide wrote:"and stop being a bunch of babies that join together and have a giant riot on discord because you guys don't get your way." *ahem*

I share my opinion, yes. But I don't instigate massive upheaval when I don't get my way.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan June 15th 2018, 1:06 pm

I've been in this series, longer than anyone else has been in it. I only want what's best for the future of the series. A lot of people trying to come in, aren't going to want to wait for THREE REAL-TIME YEARS to build their way into a competitive car in the SCS.

The problem is going to become, there won't be enough top-tier rides, for the number of people that deserve them. Especially when people that I won't mention, control six rides.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia June 15th 2018, 8:55 pm

f1fan wrote:Some of you guys don't have a clue what some of the issues in SCS are. It is far too difficult to get into SCS if you are not a member of the "good old boys" crowd.

If you want the series to stay stagnant, IT WILL DIE! You have to generate new interest in a series in order for it to stay alive.

Hmm...I thought that the HNS was there to be used as a platform for new users to become involved in the SCS?  The HNS has drivers from at least 40 unique users.  I really doubt that the series is lacking in generating interest.

f1fan wrote:So why don't some of you stop impeding the rightful growth of this series, and stop being a bunch of babies that join together and have a giant riot on discord because you guys don't get your way.

You're the worst offender of this.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 June 15th 2018, 9:07 pm

Rykia wrote:
f1fan wrote:So why don't some of you stop impeding the rightful growth of this series, and stop being a bunch of babies that join together and have a giant riot on discord because you guys don't get your way.

You're the worst offender of this.

^This.^ This is as hypocritical as it gets.

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 June 16th 2018, 12:10 am

Bye Felicia
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by kinqsparkity June 16th 2018, 10:16 am

"If you want the series to stay stagnant, IT WILL DIE! You have to generate new interest in a series in order for it to stay alive."

Hmm, that reminds me of something.

Last time I checked, ARCSOA is about as rigged as a carnival game, and yet you bash on the SCS for not getting your way, so you create a forum that is filled with nothing but hipocracy. 👏

kinqsparkity
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 June 16th 2018, 12:53 pm

Request to have this moved to the Garbage Bin since it is causing unneeded arguing.

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by AnEpikReshiram June 16th 2018, 2:38 pm

kenny omg stop being wetter then a 16 year old girl smh
AnEpikReshiram
AnEpikReshiram
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down