Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash and Dodd will not race at Darlington

2 posters

Go down

Dodd - Crash and Dodd will not race at Darlington Empty Crash and Dodd will not race at Darlington

Post by FUEL August 27th 2018, 2:51 pm

After a vicious crash at Road America involving Josh Crash, Chris Dodd and Casey Lester the reports about Crash and Dodd have proved true. Crash and Dodd are reportedly not cleared to race at Darlington this coming weekend due to injuries substained at Road America. Both drivers are expected to be out of the car for weeks in a recovery process however no clear indication at the moment as to what is keeping these drivers out of the car and from racing other than some sort of injuries.

John Arndt has been called to be the replacement driver for Martin Motorsports in the #15 Ford until further notice. The driver of the 26 has not been announced but is expected to be announced sometime this week.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Dodd - Crash and Dodd will not race at Darlington Empty Re: Crash and Dodd will not race at Darlington

Post by CJ Racing August 27th 2018, 5:08 pm

Dodd: "This has been a pretty difficult last couple of days for me, and being hurt was just icing on the pain-cake. I am excited to see how Arndt will do in the #15 over the next couple weeks, but I will be ready to get back in the car once the doctors clear me... And when I do, I will be going for it, in my final races with Martin Motorsports."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down