Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PETRONAS Team Principal not expecting much from new teams in Season 21

3 posters

Go down

PETRONAS Team Principal not expecting much from new teams in Season 21 Empty PETRONAS Team Principal not expecting much from new teams in Season 21

Post by f1fan April 3rd 2016, 10:56 pm

PETRONAS Honda team principal Takumi Tamahora has said in a recent press conference that he does not expect many of the new start up teams to succeed next season. Tamahora stated, "The only team I can see doing well is the Honda Developmental team. In this day in age, a new team needs to form a technical alliance with a more experienced team. If one of these new teams does that, I will retract my statements on that. I also think one or two teams will not show up. Wanderly and Rocketsports comes to mind there."
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PETRONAS Team Principal not expecting much from new teams in Season 21 Empty Re: PETRONAS Team Principal not expecting much from new teams in Season 21

Post by CJ Racing April 4th 2016, 9:51 am

OOC: I'd be OK with making a technical alliance with whoever is the "more experienced" team, but I have no idea who's running what(besides Red Bull and DurbinSport of course). I am running Chevy, who else is?
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

PETRONAS Team Principal not expecting much from new teams in Season 21 Empty Re: PETRONAS Team Principal not expecting much from new teams in Season 21

Post by McBlair April 4th 2016, 9:48 pm

I'm using Toyota, probably the only one too as far as I know. It's a risk, but a risk I'm willing to take cause I believe my line-up so solid enough to get me good finishes. Even if we're only new in stock car.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down