Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racers Digest: Latvia to possibly make SCS 2016 schedule?

+5
Persona40
FitzwaterAustralia59
MrKyleCollins
RedViperGaming
McBlair
9 posters

Go down

Racers Digest: Latvia to possibly make SCS 2016 schedule? Empty Racers Digest: Latvia to possibly make SCS 2016 schedule?

Post by McBlair November 16th 2015, 7:35 pm

(This is really my way of telling Noah a track I'd like to see in the SCS)

A country you don't hear of often in the Sony Cup Series is Latvia. Mainly because there are no Latvian drivers and no Latvian tracks so why talk about it? But in the Sony Cup Series it's not too often they exit the United States to race. Only a few times a season, and Latvia wants to somewhat change that by adding their track Bikernieki to the schedule.

Bikernieki is quite a big road course with a load of turns. Some of those turns being pretty damn sharp. Bikernieki has one sharp turn up at the second turn and the sharpest turn of the entire race. To my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong) Bikernieki hasn't been used yet so it could create some new winners since it'll be new to most drivers. Maybe some good road course drivers like Rick Shultz, Nick Pericles, Luke Martin, or Cody Llamas would find success from this.

That is really all we here at Racers Digest have to say for this article. To all you subscribers we apologize for our absence, there was some legal issues we had to deal with and we were unable to publish them until our court case was through. We do promise a refund from the past few weeks to all subscribers who were subscribed since them. Have a good day to all!
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Racers Digest: Latvia to possibly make SCS 2016 schedule? Empty Re: Racers Digest: Latvia to possibly make SCS 2016 schedule?

Post by RedViperGaming November 16th 2015, 8:18 pm

McBlair wrote:(This is really my way of telling Noah a track I'd like to see in the SCS)

A country you don't hear of often in the Sony Cup Series is Latvia. Mainly because there are no Latvian drivers and no Latvian tracks so why talk about it? But in the Sony Cup Series it's not too often they exit the United States to race. Only a few times a season, and Latvia wants to somewhat change that by adding their track Bikernieki to the schedule.

Bikernieki is quite a big road course with a load of turns. Some of those turns being pretty damn sharp. Bikernieki has one sharp turn up at the second turn and the sharpest turn of the entire race. To my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong) Bikernieki hasn't been used yet so it could create some new winners since it'll be new to most drivers. Maybe some good road course drivers like Rick Shultz, Nick Pericles, Luke Martin, or Cody Llamas would find success from this.

That is really all we here at Racers Digest have to say for this article. To all you subscribers we apologize for our absence, there was some legal issues we had to deal with and we were unable to publish them until our court case was through. We do promise a refund from the past few weeks to all subscribers who were subscribed since them. Have a good day to all!

Pericles:" I'm not that fond of Road Courses, although I'm okay at them."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Racers Digest: Latvia to possibly make SCS 2016 schedule? Empty Re: Racers Digest: Latvia to possibly make SCS 2016 schedule?

Post by MrKyleCollins November 16th 2015, 9:28 pm

This would be very cool, I've always been a fan of Bikernieki. Mainly because it's a track in a country which doesn't get a crap ton of Motorsport attention like the US, UK, France, Mexico, or Canada.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 November 16th 2015, 10:04 pm

Change my luck around there
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan November 16th 2015, 10:27 pm

SCS on that track would not be the best idea. Heck, Elites probably isn't going back there!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 November 17th 2015, 2:38 pm

Another country you don't hear of often, Lithuania.

Last edited by Persona40 on November 18th 2015, 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 November 17th 2015, 2:52 pm

It might look good.

But tracks like Spa, Hockenheim, Red Bull Ring, and maybe even Le Mans might be better tracks. The SCS is a series more close to America. Try a series that goes around the world first then maybe. We'll see.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami November 17th 2015, 11:01 pm

Persona40 wrote:Another country you don't hear of often, is Lithuania.
I was thinking of Barbados, but that works too.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan November 20th 2015, 3:51 pm

Queen Elizabeth I is mad that you didn't mention England!

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkVoid718 December 12th 2015, 8:00 pm

Finnish909 wrote:It might look good.

But tracks like Spa, Hockenheim, Red Bull Ring, and maybe even Le Mans might be better tracks. The SCS is a series more close to America. Try a series that goes around the world first then maybe. We'll see.
Maybe some Australian tracks also. The DWSR had their three rounds today at Pukekohe in NZ, that's a real nice road course.

DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down