Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MTN DEW KICKSTART CUP NEWS

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rockstar - MTN DEW KICKSTART CUP NEWS - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN DEW KICKSTART CUP NEWS

Post by Nicholas.Smith March 3rd 2017, 6:24 pm

Nick After dover race

"I swear I will fire my whole pit crew i had the next round locked up then pit crew screws up,it's no mercy now *nick leaves interview and throws around tires and other stuff

Nicholas.Smith
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Rockstar - MTN DEW KICKSTART CUP NEWS - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN DEW KICKSTART CUP NEWS

Post by Nicholas.Smith March 10th 2017, 2:39 pm

Nick has just signed a deal with Amazon.Nick will drive a 88 Amazon car Which will be out around The 11 race of the season

Nicholas.Smith
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Riggrnr March 11th 2017, 1:15 am

*James Bowles signs a 5 year Extension with Horizon Motorsports, "Its a great time, I want to win championships for this Orginization, Im happy i'll do it for this team". Bowles said to the media after signing the extension.
Riggrnr
Riggrnr
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas.Smith March 11th 2017, 10:41 am

Nick Smith signs a 1 year deal with Horizon Motorsports,"I think this is the year where i get my 1st championship,but i signed a 1 year deal because i MIGHT be leaving Horizon Motersports

Nicholas.Smith
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas.Smith March 12th 2017, 8:49 pm

Nick With a interview
"Next year I will LEAVE Horizon Motorsports to own a team for next season.I am still open minded to return but I am almost 100% sure i will leave Horizon motorsports"

Andy Fell With a interview
"next year i will be in the cups series and hearing that Nick Smith will be leaving Horizon Motorsports i will be intereted in the 88"

Nicholas.Smith
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas.Smith March 13th 2017, 9:17 pm

News have been buzzing with Nick Smith saying he is leaving Horizon Motorsports.Some people say this a good choice on leaving while other people are saying he will fail as a team owner.Nick With a interview

"If Horizon Motorsports can give me a good offer by the end of the season I will sign with them"

Nicholas.Smith
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Riggrnr March 14th 2017, 10:16 am

*During a Press confrence at Daytona for the testing, James Bowles was asked about Nick Smith and this was the response:"I talked to Nick about it and he is pretty clear that he wants to own a team in season 8 and I support his decision. I just hope he enjoys this year as the last in Horizon Motorsports."
Riggrnr
Riggrnr
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL March 16th 2017, 4:09 pm

In case anyone is wondering "when the heck are the races!" This is why I have uploaded yet.

I am currently in the process of moving in with my girlfriend. I am moving from Georgia to Idaho and so I am not able to upload just yet. I will give an update as to when races will be uploaded again. If anyone over on YouTube comments on my videos about this topic, just let them know as not everyone has an account here in the forum. Thanks!
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 16th 2017, 6:54 pm

The NROPL wrote:In case anyone is wondering "when the heck are the races!" This is why I have uploaded yet.

I am currently in the process of moving in with my girlfriend. I am moving from Georgia to Idaho and so I am not able to upload just yet. I will give an update as to when races will be uploaded again. If anyone over on YouTube comments on my videos about this topic, just let them know as not everyone has an account here in the forum. Thanks!
Glad for you to give us a heads up
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Riggrnr March 17th 2017, 6:23 am

No problem bro
Riggrnr
Riggrnr
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Riggrnr April 3rd 2017, 9:17 pm

*After cup Qualifying, Some of the Media and other drivers notices James Bowles New Hair style..During the Off Season Bowles Dyed his hair Blonde and adding a small purple Dye mark on tge cowlick. Some speculation says Bowles might have a new Personality from this, People think it's what Chad Johnson did by changing his last name to Ochocinco.
But Bowles addressed the media saying "Everything is great, Just new Hairstyle..Nothing will change on or off the track for this. Its just a new year, New me."
Riggrnr
Riggrnr
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas.Smith April 3rd 2017, 10:32 pm

News still buzzing about Nick Leaving Horizon Motorsports but the NROPL news is buzzing about this news,Nick Smith and Bobby Gordon will co-own Flying Racing in season 8 which will be called M&M-FedEx Racing which means Nick will drive the 11 next season.

Nicholas.Smith
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Riggrnr April 4th 2017, 12:31 am

*After hearing the News of Nick Smith. James Bowles was pretty quiet and hurt on the inside that his best teamate and freind will be driving for Flying Racing.
When Bowles told media that The Decision by Nick Smith had kinda gave Bowles mixed feelings, If you recall at Darlington last year, These 2 had a fight, They had war of words but when it came to the team, They put there difference asside.
With Smith being in the 88 for the final season, Will this effect Bowles Mentality?
Riggrnr
Riggrnr
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas.Smith April 4th 2017, 9:40 pm

*Nick talking to James Bowles while track testing is going on*
Hey don't worry about me just worry about the track then you will do great

Nicholas.Smith
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL April 6th 2017, 12:36 am

ATTENTION: NROPL Racing has been put on he due to FPS and lag issues. As you may have noticed, the lag has been terrible and it has gotten worse and I refuse to let drivers watch laggy races and I personally refuse to do them because they arefrustrating. More updates are to come in progress
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas.Smith April 17th 2017, 9:08 pm

Scary incident earlier today Nick Smith was driving his car with his two brothers Andy and Nate Smith who drive in the trucks and when he crashed into a tree stuff is still unknown if he is truly very hurt or fine

Nicholas.Smith
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas.Smith September 9th 2017, 1:38 pm

M&M-FedEx Racing rules were leaked out,here are some of the rules:
both Bobby and Nick are responsible for hiring and firing people out of M&M- FedEx Racing.While both Bobby and Nick don't what to have to come to suspended or fire people it may have to come to it.Some reason they might suspended or fire people who have inappropiate behavior such as Fighting,threats,consecutive wreck causing,etc.M&M-FedEX is going to be chill on not commenting but NROPL last season released a few drivers because of it.M&M-FedEx racing might be suspened or even firing people is there driver go against the law of the NROPL here are some consequences
1st charge- small fine
2nd charge bigger fine with small suspension
3rd charge even bigger fine small to medium suspension (maybe fired)
4th charge even bigger fine medium to big suspenension (maybe fired)
5+ charge even bigger fine big suspenension (maybe fired)

Nicholas.Smith
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL January 19th 2018, 6:56 pm

Due to sponsorship agreement issues, SportClips will no longer sponsor the NROPL, with that said, we welcome Mountain Dew Kick Start as the title sponsor for the cup series.
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL February 10th 2018, 7:54 pm

As we kick off season 15 of the cup series with the Code Red Shootout, it was Hugo Jones the rookie taking the checkered flag in am exciting finish for the win! It doesn't count as an actual win but it does count as a Shootout win for the young rookie!
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas.Smith February 12th 2018, 8:41 pm

A buzzing rumor is going around that Nick Smith will move on from Racing into team owning.Nick Smith already owns Flying Racing(He and Bobby Gordon).But he might go from Racing to owning Flying Racing full time.Another buzzer rumor is that he will buy the NROPL from Oliver Sykes(of course won't record the videos).Only time will tell if Nick Smith keeps racing, or become a businessman.

Nicholas.Smith
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas.Smith February 21st 2018, 7:44 pm

Nick Smith after Daytona Race
Interview Guy-"We saw that you got wrecked after the race can tell us what happened"
Nick Smith- " What happened? What happened was that stupid 20 car got into me" I don't care if you are a rookie you need to be smarter then that. I'll just look on to Atlanta and hope nobody wrecks me"
This could start rivalry between Flying Racing and Zajdel Motorsports

Nicholas.Smith
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL February 23rd 2018, 7:31 pm

It was a wild and crazy race at Daytona this week. Many drivers were wtecked out, but one driver emerged victorious amongst the chaos and that was Andy Strickland. In hos first ever Daytona 500 win, Strickland was emptional and couldn't believe he got the win!

Next week we head north to the Atlanta Motor speedway where one of the biggest teams in the series Horizon Motorsports will be home. Tune in next week for a triple header at AMS in the NROPL!
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL April 16th 2018, 2:32 pm

Max Anderson dominates and wins Atlanta!
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 24th 2018, 11:35 pm

The rest of Season 15 of the MTN Dew KickStart Cup Series is going to be on hold for now due to computer issues once i get official word from NROPL himself i will give you an update. Thank you for being patient
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2