Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 20 Ratings Package *IMPORTANT*

2 posters

Go down

Season 20 Ratings Package *IMPORTANT* Empty Season 20 Ratings Package *IMPORTANT*

Post by f1fan December 2nd 2015, 5:58 pm

For Season 20, I am bringing back driver ratings after a year off... This time I am using a more conventional system that will be easier for you, and me.

Driver ratings: This season, we will use a number system rather then a letter system. The way this works is every body is stuck at the baseline rating of 40-60. Now the ratings themselves are quite simple.  -9, 0, 6, and 12. How this works is similar to the Letter system. Each number will be used once per "ratings block." Here is an example

Driver

Aggression: 12
Consistency: 0
Finishing: -9
Qualifying: 6

Road Course: 6
Short Track: 0
Speedway: -9
SuperSpeedway: 12

What I will do then is for 6 and 12, I will raise the max rating by that many values. For -9, I will lower the min rating. So for the example above, here are the ratings

Aggression: 40-72
Consistency: 40-60
Finishing: 31-60
Qualifying: 40-66

Road Course: 40-66
Short Track: 40-60
Speedway: 31-60
SuperSpeedway: 40-72

CAR RATINGS: (IF YOU DO NOT OWN A TEAM, DO NOT FILL THESE OUT)

Car ratings are drastically different this year with the introduction of multiple engine formulas.

However it is actually quite a lot simpler this season.

Each TEAM OWNER will choose what engine they want, Tubro V6, V8, V10, or V12. Each engine gives the car its own set of ratings. I have not figured out a formula yet, however here is a baseline of what is going on.

Turbo V6 and V8 have the same engine power, however the difference is the Turbo V6 has better chassis ratings but lower reliability, while the opposite is true for the V8

The V10 has more engine power then either the Turbo V6 or V8, however it has less chassis grip then both. It's reliability will be somewhere between the Turbo V6 and V8.

The V12 has IMMENSE POWER! However is dogged with the worst reliability, however it's chassis grip is on par with that of the V10.

Aerodynamics however will be based on how aerodynamic your car looks to me... For example, the Durbinsport has always been the most Aerodynamic simply because it looks the most aerodynamic. The SilverSports likewise will be areodynamic bricks due to how boxy they are. ETC...

PM ME THE RATINGS!
So here is the ratings block

DRIVER RATINGS:

Aggression:
Consistency:
Finishing:
Qualifying:

Road Course:
Short Track:
Speedway:
SuperSpeedway:

TEAM RATING: (ONLY WORRY ABOUT IT IF TEAM OWNER)

Choose Turbo V6, V8, V10, or V12

Last edited by f1fan on December 2nd 2015, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Season 20 Ratings Package *IMPORTANT* Empty Re: Season 20 Ratings Package *IMPORTANT*

Post by MrKyleBusch1 December 2nd 2015, 6:08 pm

Aggression:12
Consistency:0
Finishing: -9
Qualifying:6

Road Course:6
Short Track:0
Speedway:12
SuperSpeedway:-9
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Season 20 Ratings Package *IMPORTANT* Empty Re: Season 20 Ratings Package *IMPORTANT*

Post by MrKyleBusch1 December 2nd 2015, 6:09 pm

Red Bull Racing will have a V8 engine
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 2nd 2015, 6:10 pm

pm me the ratings
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 December 2nd 2015, 6:30 pm

Oh sorry man
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 11th 2015, 2:06 pm

Some of you need to send in your ratings! I plan on running Daytona without em. Shouldn't make to much difference! However I would get them in by Road Atlanta
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down