Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Lights Series Season 20 Sign Up (Closed)

+13
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleBusch1
McBlair
Thaber
Wilhoit
Finnish909
RocketKnight
LHP14Florida
gordonfan291
Rovenami
NRacer96
RedViperGaming
f1fan
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ARCSOA Lights Series Season 20 Sign Up (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCSOA Lights Series Season 20 Sign Up (Closed)

Post by MrKyleBusch1 December 12th 2015, 5:18 pm

Red Bull Volvo Racing has announced their final driver

With Andrew Brighton in the #1 car and Yoshiko Sakamoto in the #2 car, we are proud to announce that Sony Cup Series champion contender Jeff James will be racing for Red Bull Volvo Racing in the #99 car. We feel that he will fit in the car the best out of anyone we got in contact with and hopefully he can do very well for us.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

ARCSOA Lights Series Season 20 Sign Up (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCSOA Lights Series Season 20 Sign Up (Closed)

Post by MrKyleCollins December 12th 2015, 5:31 pm

Could Kearney race for Action Terra?
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastmode December 15th 2015, 12:02 am

Driver name:alex tanker
car #07
nat: finland
age 18
why becuse he has alot of experience in racing he needs to prove that he can race any where in any thing and he gives a lot of positively make the grage happier and give more nat

Beastmode
New kid on the block.
New kid on the block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia December 15th 2015, 9:16 am

Only three cars left to be filled, two if Kenny puts Kearney in the AT.

With the 07 being filled, all of my team slots have been filled. The Durbin-Audi Development rides were based off of age mostly, since I needed someone over 21 to drive the 21 car (Fireball is an alcoholic beverage), and that my driver (Darren Herring) was originally in the 98 but Kenny left him off the entry list.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 16th 2015, 9:24 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:Could Kearney race for Action Terra?
If she can't race for Action Terra then put her in the Blue Flare Development car.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Coops December 17th 2015, 3:00 am

Is there any rides left? If there is, then...
Name: Aaron McLori
Nation: Australian
Raced in the lights for 2 seasons, hoping for a ride.
-Not mentioning car just in case-

Coops
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing December 19th 2015, 2:21 pm

Name: Chris Dodd
Nat: Puerto Rico
Why you should give me a ride: I am taking part in many different series this year, plus Kenny invited me to enter, so if he thinks I can do it, then there isn't really a question, is there Smile??

Don't know which rides are available left.

Last edited by CJ Racing on December 19th 2015, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change of words)
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2