Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New car allows Daleo and Marks to walk away!

3 posters

Go down

New car allows Daleo and Marks to walk away! Empty New car allows Daleo and Marks to walk away!

Post by FUEL February 11th 2017, 12:19 am

After a handful of injuries last year involving Kline, Baskinger and Martin in the Cup Series, the SCS wanted to build together a safer car to absorb impacts well and keep our drivers safe. This safety movement for the series carried over to the Hardee's National Series. HNS made a new car to keep up with the movement and the move to this car has turned out to be nothing but excellent. A crash late in the going of the Round of Las Vegas saw Matt Daleo flipping down the front straight away.

Daleo ran top 10 all day until getting collected in the big wreck. The officials seen Daleo spinning in the middle of the track and quickly threw the yellow flag to warn drivers that there was a wreck to slow down, the yellow flag only made the drivers want to drive harder to the line where Daleo was at. The finish of the race was going to end under yellow so the race to the line was crucial. The impact Chase Marks had slamming into Matt Daleo caused Daleo to soar through the air and tumble on the asphault. The crowd and teams hushed across the speedway as everyone patiencely waited on Daleo to climb out. Matt Daleo was slow getting out but ended up getting out and with a limp walked to the ambulance, it was the loudest a crowd has ever cheered for Daleo since he won the Cup Series race at Decatur in Season 17. Chase Marks climbed out slower than Daleo did, after slamming Daleo his car came to a sudden stop after slamming Daleo and slamming the outside wall as well. Chase Marks got the breathe knocked out of him but was able to come away without any injuries.

Remarkable that both drivers were okay and nothing serious came out of the wreck but a lot of respect to Jeffery Lynn on not doing a burnout as safety crew tended to those drivers. Matt Daleo and Chase Marks have told press they haven't had one thought of skipping next race.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

New car allows Daleo and Marks to walk away! Empty Re: New car allows Daleo and Marks to walk away!

Post by Finnish909 February 11th 2017, 12:26 am

Finguy: "I never hugged one of my drivers so tightly in my entire life. Let alone run onto the track to help flip the car over. Daleo's okay, Marks' okay. This just shows that the people in the safety department are listening, I'm happy to see the two okay."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

New car allows Daleo and Marks to walk away! Empty Re: New car allows Daleo and Marks to walk away!

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 February 11th 2017, 3:44 pm

Thank god Daleo is ok
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down