Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aidan Shepherd unhappy with Matt Daleo after Gateway incident

Go down

Aidan Shepherd unhappy with Matt Daleo after Gateway incident Empty Aidan Shepherd unhappy with Matt Daleo after Gateway incident

Post by DKurtis June 2nd 2018, 8:32 pm

Aidan Shepherd has had a rocky start to the season, despite currently being within the top 10-15 area in the points standings, he has had some incidents that have held him back. After an incident at Gateway, it placed Shepherd to a 19th place finish, while Daleo would finish inside the top 10 with a 10th place finish.

After the race, Shepherd drove his car towards Daleo's. He sideswiped the #2 and stopped in front of him. Shepherd gave him a bird finger and left shortly afterwards. The crowd observing went ecstatic. Shepherd had some choice words on Daleo when interviewed:

Shepherd: "I could've punched the dude, but I thought about the consequences and decided not to. It's not worth it. He probably still has those nightmares on when he got kicked out of CBM a while back. That's probably why he's so out of control. It's the same guy that causes the same issues in which it takes me out of the process. It's frustrating. Ran out of f**cking talent again. We had a good car, so we'll just have to persevere through this."

As of now, there has been no response from Matt Daleo. HNS officials have stated they will take no further action and have stated that it showcases their genuine frustrations, and as long as it doesn't get too far, they won't enforce much.
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down