Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andreas Allen: "I feel like I've let my team down"

Go down

andreas - Andreas Allen: "I feel like I've let my team down" Empty Andreas Allen: "I feel like I've let my team down"

Post by FUEL March 9th 2017, 11:49 pm

Allen Family Racing Team has been around ever since 2015. They have won races in the past 2 years of being in SCS Competition however none of their cars have ever placed inside the Top 20 in final points. This year, AFRT said to start the year they felt more prepared this season to run consistently stronger and win more races.

These first 5 races has been nothing but disastrous for AFRT as none of their cars have finished inside the Top 10 in the first 5 races and Skye Commons' #44 Dodge is the highest driver in points sitting 32nd in points while the other 2 full-time cars sit outside the Top 35 in Owner Points and are not guaranteed a starting spot in Round 6's race at Darlington. Going into Round 5 the team looked more prepared than ever to over throw the other top race teams in the sport, AFRT had 3 of their race cars starting inside the Top 10 including Andreas Allen starting on the pole. However, early in the race Andreas Allen got shuffled back and wrecked into a tire barrier which would collect the other 2 race cars that was racing around him. The entire team wouldn't finish any better than 35th overseas losing a lot of money out of the trip.

Andreas Allen after the race said in the press, "Man.... This honestly shows that racing is a game of chance. So far, we have just gotten the short end of the stick. We have had some good starting spots, we just need to perform when it is race time. It is dissapointing and I feel as if i have let my drivers down on the equipment side of things, but I have gone to Dodge and asked them what the deal is, and the issues seem to be solved. We just need a good run from somebody to get back on the right track. Our runs haven't been good as of late, but I believe that we can come back from this."
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down