Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The OES "Jumpers" Short Track Special- Powered by Fat Jimmy's BBQ

+2
FitzwaterAustralia59
CJ Racing
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The OES "Jumpers" Short Track Special- Powered by Fat Jimmy's BBQ - Page 2 Empty Re: The OES "Jumpers" Short Track Special- Powered by Fat Jimmy's BBQ

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 20th 2017, 11:15 am

RIP. Oh well I'm sticking to watch my Teammates kick @$$ in the actual race
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

The OES "Jumpers" Short Track Special- Powered by Fat Jimmy's BBQ - Page 2 Empty Re: The OES "Jumpers" Short Track Special- Powered by Fat Jimmy's BBQ

Post by Rovenami March 21st 2017, 9:14 pm

Tanya Jackwater to step down from driver position, Takumi Hirano to take her place
At the conclusion of the OES Jumpers Short Track Special, Tanya Jackwater has announced that she will step down from her position as a driver for F&S effective immediately.
"I've been racing in this league for about....3 years was it?...and at most I have done nothing but raised the repair bill for my team. I don't think I have accomplished I have hoped to have accomplished by this point." It is rumored that either she will take on a managerial role in F&S Marlone or she would return to her native Great Britain. Taking her place is F&S Marlone's developmental driver Takumi Hirano.
"The car may not be the best out there on the grid, but I along with the rest of the team will make the most of this opportunity F&S has given me. said Hirano after the announcement was made.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2