Round 8 Of France @ Autodrome De Paris

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 8 Of France @ Autodrome De Paris  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 8 Of France @ Autodrome De Paris

Post by nhood53 on April 19th 2017, 6:46 pm

16th and 25th. Aw so close to keeping the streak of top 15 road course finishes for Hood.

All characters in these works are fictional and should not be taken as impersonation. Thanks.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Round 8 Of France @ Autodrome De Paris  - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 8 Of France @ Autodrome De Paris

Post by CJ Racing on April 19th 2017, 9:57 pm

Post_Race Interview:
Dodd: "WE DID IT! Man, this #8 Axalta Chevy was incredible all weekend, right up to that 2nd pit stop, where we lost some of the handling of the car. I thought for sure Finguy was gonna get me there, but some lap traffic really messed him up, which kinda sucks because I would have loved to battle him all the way for the win. Lap traffic almost messed me up too, especially Arndt. I do want to apologize for putting him into the fence after what I know was a tough day for him, but it was getting late in the race and I really needed to get moving...

Man, 2 in a row!!!"

Gurion: It wasn't a great day for this #88 Nationwide Chevy team, it was just really difficult to not make mistakes here, and we just made too many of those mistakes and lost several spots because of it."

2018 SCS: Driver of the #15 Oreo's Ford for Martin Motorsports
Wins: None(Yet Smile ...)
DNF's: Too Many
Amount of Fun: Priceless

Memorable Moments:
1st Daytona 500 win(as an owner); PNOCS S2 Daytona 500!! (As a Driver); 2-Time Daytona 500 Winner
S1 Duraflame National Racing Series CHAMP, S2 Hershey's Cup Series CHAMP, S3 DASCAR Martini Endurance Series CHAMP!

Motto: Always remember... WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE CONE!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2