Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1, Round 4: Rockingham(UK)

5 posters

Go down

Season 1, Round 4: Rockingham(UK) Empty Season 1, Round 4: Rockingham(UK)

Post by CJ Racing July 24th 2017, 5:44 pm

Round 2: Round of Rockingham @ Rockingham Motor Speedway

Simon Fairchild: "Hello everyone and welcome to the Rockingham Motor Speedway, a 1.5 Mile Quad Oval located in Corby, Northants, UK. Rockingham could play an important role in the Championship hunt, as it is the true beginning of the "World Tour" side of the schedule, as well as the last oval until we get to the Irish Hills 400!

Speaking of the Irish Hills 400, signups were open this week for that race, and some of the biggest names in ARCSOA have announced that they will be attempting to race at Michigan, including drivers like Jeffrey Finguy, Andreas Allen, Ryan Griffin, and 3-Time American 700 Champion Sean Perkins. It is expected to be a race for the record books, and it's gonna be interesting to see who else will join in an attempt to make the biggest race in PWCOM.

Here are some of the big questions as we get ready to go racing here in the UK!"

King Arthur's Court: Can ANYONE stop Arthur Löwenherz's amazing start?
While most teams and drivers have had their ups and downs in this early part of the season, there has been one driver who has been on fire from the start, and hasn't let up: Germany's Arthur Löwenherz! Not only is he the points leader, the only driver that has finished in the Top 5 in each of the 1st 3 races, and nearly went wire-to-wire at Circuit ICAR, but because of all that, he's already 85 points ahead of 2nd place... 3 races in... That's almost a full race ahead... If anyone wants to catch him, they should probably start now...

This Isn't Good: Can Windhelm Motorworks bounce back from their rough start?
Besides a decent Top 10 run by Stanton Thaber in the Tokyo 400, Windhelm Motorworks's season could be written up in one word: Disastrous. They are already over 300 points back in the Constructor's Championship, and with only one Top 19 result(10th at Tokyo) total in the first 3 races of the season, it is going to be a long hill to climb for a team that, to be honest, was expected to do a lot better.

Speed VS Consistency: Who will separate themselves from the middle of the pack?
After the first 3 races of the season, we have seen some separation begin to happen in the Constructor's Championship. 3 teams have begun to pull away from the rest of the field, while 3 other teams are starting to fall away from the pack. But in-between are 8 teams that are only separated by 71 Points, and each team has shown both speed and inconsistency to start out the season. From teams like PETRONAS Honda, who have exceeded early expectations with Rena Hirose being one of only 2 drivers with 3 Top 10's to start out the season, to SkyTech Racing, who's team has shown speed, but up until the last race at ICAR, has not been able to finish well. It is going to be interesting to see who moves up or down from this tightly contested group.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Season 1, Round 4: Rockingham(UK) Empty Re: Season 1, Round 4: Rockingham(UK)

Post by CJ Racing July 25th 2017, 12:44 am

Qualifying Results for Rockingham(UK)

Results:
Notes:
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 25th 2017, 5:04 am

Great Qualifying effort by Cicarelli, Fitzy decent quali, both Fitzwater Team Australia cars struggled big time
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei1 July 26th 2017, 11:14 am

Ya In the end I believe Holden might be bringing an upgrade to the team before Round 7. Hopefully we might improve our speed for future races.

Andrei1
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 July 28th 2017, 8:50 pm

21st we didn't do as well as our teammate wow what a run Hasimoto had

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 July 28th 2017, 9:17 pm

Windhelm Motorworks: "Certainly a much needed day for both teams today, great job to Stanton on his first top 5 finish in PWCOM, and his second top 10 of the season, definitely an impressive run today. Also Austin with his first top 10 of the season, I hope this starts some momentum for us this season. On to Karjala we go."

Lucia: 2nd! "Another 2nd today, I'll take it. I hope that the 3 team can find the luck to get some great finishes behind them. So great to start a momentum streak like this."

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 29th 2017, 9:58 am

Fitzwater Team Australia struggled.
Cicarelli: Aye
Fitzy: Welp that sucked
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down