Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan Griffin to drive the 43 car for AFRT in 2019

2 posters

Go down

Ryan Griffin to drive the 43 car for AFRT in 2019 Empty Ryan Griffin to drive the 43 car for AFRT in 2019

Post by AAllen22 June 8th 2018, 4:53 pm

It is being announced today that driver Ryan Griffin will join AFRT for 2019 in the teams 43 car following the retirement of owner Andreas Allen from driving duties after this season. Andreas had to say about the signing: "Ryan has everything we want in a driver for our future, he is young and is a proven winner in SCS. Our potential for the future with Ryan is huge and it is a great honor for him to join this team. I am excited for next season."

No sponsors are confirmed as of yet for the 43 for next year, but details will be forthcoming on the rest of the team as the year goes on.

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Ryan Griffin to drive the 43 car for AFRT in 2019 Empty Re: Ryan Griffin to drive the 43 car for AFRT in 2019

Post by day500champ1 June 10th 2018, 5:57 pm

(Sorry was gone for the weekend so only got to write this up now. lol)

Griffin: "I'm very excited to be joining AFRT and representing such an ironic number as his 43. Andreas [Allen] has built a growing and well respected organization and I can't wait to be a part of it next season."

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down