Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CM Racing's 4th Driver for 2019 is...

Go down

CM Racing's 4th Driver for 2019 is... Empty CM Racing's 4th Driver for 2019 is...

Post by CJ Racing July 11th 2018, 8:03 pm

CM Racing has had a busy day of announcements on the opening day of the 2019 Hardee's National Series Silly Season, starting off with sponsor extensions and number confirmations, then announcing the re-signing of their 3 rookie drivers, Hannah Allen, Alex Benyacko, and Jek Porkins through the 2019 Season. It was also made known that John Arndt will not be returning to the team next year(expecting to move up to SCS).

However, CM Racing is known to make almost all of their announcements in the same day(or at least attempts to). Unsurprisingly on that part, CM Racing has announced who their 4th driver will be for the 2019 HNS Season. And that driver is...

Tommy Turbo(President/CEO of CM Racing):"We are extremely happy to announce, that the driver to complete our team for next year in the Hardee's National Series is: SCOTT ROUSH! We are so excited to have return to the team, and give him the ability to jump start his career in a enjoyable, more relaxed environment. His SCS experience this year will be of key importance in helping Porkins, Allen, and Benyacko for the future, and we are excited for us to work together again."

Scott Roush(On being asked what made him decide to return to the HNS and CM Racing:"I wanted to return because I just felt like CM Racing was the best team I have been blessed to work with in my career as a racing driver... The decision to come back to the HNS was because I wanted to "come home" to CM Racing, the place where I started my career, and because I feel like it would be more fun then trying to stick in SCS at this time."

Roush will drive the #1, sponsors TBA.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down