Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 5 of Phoenix

+10
Persona40
Finnish909
MrKyleCollins
FitzwaterAustralia59
CJ Racing
LHP14Florida
DKurtis
theformalslime
DarkVoid718
FUEL
14 posters

Go down

Round 5 of Phoenix Empty Round 5 of Phoenix

Post by FUEL March 6th 2016, 12:08 pm

The 350th Sony Cup Series Race!
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Round 5 of Phoenix Empty Re: Round 5 of Phoenix

Post by DarkVoid718 March 6th 2016, 12:45 pm

Got in the first crash and had to salvage from that point on. Almost got a top-20 finish, 23rd, but we'll take it and just focus on ahead.

DarkVoid718
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Post by theformalslime March 6th 2016, 12:55 pm

Daleo: "Poor run today, caught up in the first wreck, didn't have the speed to stay with the guys on the lead lap."
theformalslime
theformalslime
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis March 6th 2016, 1:11 pm

Kurtis: "That's another good run ruined by other people being really impatient in the race. It's like you have to be reckless to win. There's a difference in being aggressive and driving like an ass. CBM has done a great job with my cars, but the results don't show due to people driving like they have a shoe up their ass and I'm a victim as a result, as well as other drivers. People have to learn to be patient."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by LHP14Florida March 6th 2016, 1:21 pm

Owner of SUMS: "Harple is becoming an extremely valuable asset, I am happy with his preformence so far, and I hope that he is able to preform exactly where he is for the remainder of the season"
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing March 6th 2016, 1:25 pm

Dodd: "There aren't words to describe just how upset I am, especially after qualifying so well for our little team. I understand that James Silverfox may be considered the more "experienced" driver, and if he would have been patient enough he probably could have passed me easily in the next corner, but instead he decided to be stupid and wreck not just myself, but over a dozen other cars as well. And this came after the caution had already come out for another wreck behind us. I hope he realizes the damages he has caused, and be glad that I am not one to get into altercations with other drivers."

OOC: I'm not sure I've ever seen so much carnage in the first 2 laps of a "regular" short track race in NR2003... LOL!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 6th 2016, 1:29 pm

Got literally slammed by a lap car going into 3 and adding insult to injury motor blew smh
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins March 6th 2016, 1:42 pm

Collins: "Hell. Yea. My first race I've qualified into as a part of Red Stallion Racing and I got a top 20. But, my #32 Miller Lite Chevy was very good today, even after getting some damage from the wreckage early in the race"

Freeman (BFM Owner): "You guys might not be, but I'm proud of all 3 BFM drivers. After a horrific start to the season you guys are starting to regain yourselves and slowly getting better finishes. But if I had to pick a MVT (most valuable team) from Blue Flare this week it would be Alan Cavagnaro and his #81 crew. They had a great car but go collected in an early wreck, but they managed to get the car back on the track until it got wrecked again in which they still managed to keep the car on the track. It was the third wreck that killed them. But I'm still proud of the #41 team, they started dead last and finished 28th even after being hit by Alan Cavagnaro in one of the wrecks. Pericles and the #61 team also did extraordinary, it was just some bad luck that pushed them out of a top 20 spot. Onto next race!"
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 March 6th 2016, 2:01 pm

Finguy: "...Back to the drawing board..."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 March 6th 2016, 2:11 pm

Brock: "Had a good car here, today; finished in 12th. It was a good day for the Ingersoll-Rand Chevy; moved up a bit in the standings. Now we just need to keep that momentum going."
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Coops March 6th 2016, 3:19 pm

Syron: "Didn't expect to finish well from where I was placed on the grid, but surprisingly, finished 11th. Did wreck in the early stages of the race though."

Coops
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming March 6th 2016, 4:55 pm

Pericles:" Great race for the #61 team, Proud to be apart of i'm my mind, the dream team. Cavy, Me and Tauger, all I would need is for Collins to be with us as well. I'm back to the planning sheets with the BFM Crew for next week."

Pericles:" Great race ran by Collins, A win would have been perfect for his first race in, but hey, a top 20 will do any day."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL March 6th 2016, 5:08 pm

Noah: Passing was really difficult out there. I feel like we had a winning race car if only passing was better. We need a new tire to grip to the racetrack so we can get forward bite off. I couldn't hardly pass anyone but had such a fast car to run all over them. It's a bit ridiculous we couldn't make passes like we would of liked even if you are faster than the other car. You had to plan your runs and get a run on them and make the pass in the middle of the straights otherwise you couldn't pass them. Perkins really held me up and I think we could of won had passing been better out there.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan March 6th 2016, 8:43 pm

Sean: To Noah

Sean: I swear half the field are idiots. Who the hell are these clowns running around out there wrecking every other lap! Then you have a seasoned veteran like Noah Hart complaining that I was holding him up. I clearly wasn't slowing him down because if he was faster than me, he would have passed me.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 6th 2016, 9:35 pm

Cavy: Sometimes I question why I haven't retired from the SCS yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP March 6th 2016, 9:49 pm

f1fan wrote:Sean: To Noah

Sean: I swear half the field are idiots. Who the hell are these clowns running around out there wrecking every other lap! Then you have a seasoned veteran like Noah Hart complaining that I was holding him up. I clearly wasn't slowing him down because if he was faster than me, he would have passed me.

Jordan: At least Noah didn't have his teammate wreck to bunch the field back up to try to get another run at the leader.

Last edited by Mr.YAMP on March 6th 2016, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 March 6th 2016, 10:19 pm

Finguy: "...Oh right, guess I should give what the fans want next time and teach Perkins a thing or two of respect. Who cares, we saw a man with balls win anyways."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 6th 2016, 10:31 pm

See you all @Texas World
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot