Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Least Favorite Racing series

+5
Persona40
McBlair
Mr.YAMP
CJ Racing
f1fan
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Least Favorite Racing series - Page 2 Empty Re: Least Favorite Racing series

Post by CJ Racing March 29th 2016, 9:15 pm

GabryelCaruaru wrote:
CJ Racing wrote:OK, well the biggest complaint I can give on Indycar is that ridiculous double points rule to decide the championship. That and the lack of races Indycar has hurt the product IMO.

The issue that I have with Indycar is that it's just average in almost every way(besides the Indy 500 of course). The racing isn't consistent, no one knows who is gonna have the fastest car each week, the and they don't have any semblance of a rivalry. Even when the racing is somewhat exciting, it just doesn't seem to excite me the same way. It's not bad, it's just average, except for the Indy 500, which is AWESOME!!!(Go Juan Pablo + Helio!)
BRASIL!

Umm.. Juan Pablo was born in Colombia Razz
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by MrKyleBusch1 March 29th 2016, 10:11 pm

I'm just going to say I do not like Tony Stewart or Greg Biffle ever in my time of watching NASCAR.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair March 29th 2016, 10:42 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:I'm just going to say I do not like Tony Stewart or Greg Biffle ever in my time of watching NASCAR.
Why does Biffle not consider retirement? He's been around a while and hasn't accomplished a lot truthfully. He's been flat out under-average in the past few times. Maybe his time in the sport has come, unless he plans to be like Derrick Cope or someone, does under-average but doesn't retire while he can still pull of top 15s.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 29th 2016, 10:52 pm

My honest opinion here. I hate Moto GP, I really don't care for it, it is flat out uninteresting. Just like European Soccer or Football and that Fifa stuff.

I've been getting into F1 and Formula E the past year and I've learned alot about both sports. Formula E races never disappoint because they are always racing at small street circuits which can be fun to watch and plus every time they box they change cars. Also in F1 it's more "organized" in a way by having only the top 10 get points and no fricking Chase for God sakes. Yea the Elimination Qualification is obliterating bull, but I find F1 interesting. It's not like every year in NASCAR where Hendrick dominates for example, look at McLaren Honda, in 2012 they were a championship contending team, 3 years later in 2015, they downsized to Honda and finished 9th/10 in constructors only ahead of bloody Manor. Just goes to show what chance you can see. IndyCar is cool and I need to get into it more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP March 29th 2016, 10:57 pm

Greg Biffle one of few drivers to have have a win in all 3 series.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins March 29th 2016, 11:09 pm

I agree with Cavy, Moto GP is probably my least favourite. Except, I like soccer, so I'll compare it to golf.

MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing March 29th 2016, 11:13 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:I agree with Cavy, Moto GP is probably my least favourite. Except, I like soccer, so I'll compare it to golf.

Moto GP was fun for me to play on my PSP for a while, then I stopped playing it, and then one day I picked it up and had NO idea how to control the bike... All that to say, yeah, not a big fan.

Also, soccer is fun, especially if you live in a Latin-American country, they're CRAZY over soccer!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2