Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race Stats for Round 21 of Pocono

3 posters

Go down

Race Stats for Round 21 of Pocono Empty Race Stats for Round 21 of Pocono

Post by FUEL July 17th 2016, 2:27 pm

The 21st Round of the 2016 Season saw limited passing. Only 15 races left in the year.

Eugene Demax won the pole and led 28 of the 40 laps.
DJ Kurtis (5), Luke Martin (3), Matthew Rodriguez (2), and Carson Scott (2) also led laps

DJ Kurtis tied Andreas Allen, James Silverfox, and Jacob Hart with 11 wins in the Sony Cup Series.

Carson Scott earned a point in the ROTY Standings with being the highest finishing Rookie.

Michael White earns his first Top 10 finish of the season with Red Stallion Racing and also his first since Round 29 of New York last year.

Cody Llamas was the biggest mover of the race using pit strategy to get him a good finish, Llamas started 38th and finished 5th.

Aaron Taylor and Jordan Davis picked their way through the pack ever so slowly throughout the race starting 32nd and 34th to finish 11th and 12th.

Noah Hart the main season points leader started 34th fell to as low as 41st during the race, Noah said he was fighting handling issues all race finished 35th.

Ryan Acosta fighting to get inside the Top 25 in points got caught up in an incident with Jesse Turner during the race and Acosta said "Ruined the handling from there on" finished 37th.

Matthew Rodriguez with back to back 2nd place finishes has leaped inside the Top 25 in points now by 9 points to the good.

Eugene Demax dominated the race but after having the engine dying on him after accidentally hitting the kill switch was slammed by Jacob Hart. The crew fixed the problem and repaired the damage and got the car back out there to pick off 2 extra spots finishing 40th.

Jacob Hart with SUMS Racing wasn't having the best run got in a wreck with Demax hurting SUMS Racing's chance at battling to get into the Top 35 in Owner Points they trail by 33 points now.

Sean Perkins nearly won the race off a gas only pitstop however a fuel pick up problem dropped the team from 1st to 41st.

Top 10 In Main Points

1. #47 Noah Hart 652
2. #01 Jeff James -32
3. #48 Nick Mace -71
4. #78 Dillon Young -88
5. #28 James Silverfox -100
6. #19 DJ Kurtis -129
7. #41 Sean Perkins -134
8. #8 Zachary Fitzwater -138
9. #83 Jacob Hart -142
10. #18 Zebulun Stark -143
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Race Stats for Round 21 of Pocono Empty Re: Race Stats for Round 21 of Pocono

Post by FUEL July 17th 2016, 2:40 pm

Looking at the points as they've ran lately Noah has been slipping. He has lost 50 points in the last few races. Top 5 in points at this point in the season would be the contenders. Silverfox is a ways out but it could be made up, Young is also a bit behind but if he would get on a roll which I don't see him doing because he hasn't won in 10 seasons... If we didn't have the chase the Top 3 would be the title contenders in my book but it would be a 5 car race from here to DC had we not had a Chase.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL July 17th 2016, 2:41 pm

which I'm glad we will be using that format for 2017 I feel the driver with the most points at season end deserves the title.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair July 17th 2016, 3:16 pm

Bishop Jr: I feel so bad for Perkins. The man almost had it if it weren't for their problem. At least now we know BFM can finally get their first points win with Perkins.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 18th 2016, 2:55 pm

8th wow after a 27th place finish wow
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot