Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*SIGN-UPS* HUGE CHANGE!

+14
PCSRA26
Texpelt88
Hsuorttocs
The NROPL
CJ Racing
BugattiNightRide
nhood53
RedViperGaming
Jekporkins456
Rovenami
FitzwaterAustralia59
McBlair
DKurtis
EdPlayz
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

*SIGN-UPS* HUGE CHANGE! - Page 5 Empty Driver Info

Post by Unstableracer33 November 30th 2016, 7:39 am

Name:Eric Monaco
State:New York
Date of Birth:Jan,17th,1998
#:TBA
Team:TBA
Backstory:4th Generation Driver Used to Drive Dirt Go Karts at Age 6 Then at Age 13 he Raced 358 Modified Sportsman on the Dirt Tracks His Dad was Pat Monaco Who Raced 358 Dirt Modifieds in the 1970s they called him the Mastermind Cause no matter How Tough the Odds were he always founded a way to win he was a 20 time Big Block Champion 10 in the Super Dirt & 10 at his Local Track Orange County Fair Speedway But Orange County wasnt the Only Dirt Track he Conquered he also won at Accord Afton Lebanon Valley & Syracuse But then in 2002 He was involved in a Big Wreck which he broke his left Leg the injury was He lost all the feeling in his left leg and couldnt Walk anymore which forced him to Retire But then the Legacy of The Monaco Racing Family Was not Over Pat's Older Son Cody Raced Sportsman when he was 18 Years Old And has moved up into The Big Blocks where he has only won 8 Championships then Came along Ryan Monaco Who was the older before Eric Who Raced Pro Stocks & Street Stocks at Age 16 Now currently at Age 21 He Runs Dirt Late Models Where hes won only 10 Races But yet has to Win a Championship Now Eric Monaco Plans To Continue The Monaco Racing Legacy And Bring The Monaco Name To RCS
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

*SIGN-UPS* HUGE CHANGE! - Page 5 Empty Re: *SIGN-UPS* HUGE CHANGE!

Post by The NROPL November 30th 2016, 12:01 pm

I should have thought of this haha, I'll join in!
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL November 30th 2016, 12:31 pm

NAME:Ramian Fisher
STATE: GEORGIA
DATE OF BIRTH: December 21, 1996
CAR #: 5 Farmers Chevrolet
TEAM: Horizon Motorsports

BACKSTORY:
Ramian Alix Fisher grew up from a long line of racing family. His great grandfather Matt Fisher was a legdend in the 50's, having 3 championships under his belt. His grand father Mikey Fisher has 2 championships and his father 1. Fisher first got behind the wheel at at 6 where he drove GoKarts and was a natural. He won his first race in his first ever start of the Atlanta West Pro Series and was the first to ever do so after a last lap pass! He then went on to win 4 more times that season including 2 pairs of consecutive wins. Fisher was also the first to win a championship in his rookies year, winning by just 5 points! At the age of 14, after a total of 15 career wins in the Pro Series, fisher was noticed and was signed to Checkers Racing in the Dirt series where fisher would win 2 races in his first season and finished 5th in the standings. After 3 years in the dirt series, Fisher moved into the K&N Pro series where fisher was dominant once again and won the championship with 6 wins in a single season! Fisher once filled in for a friend in the ARCA series and won that race which was at Auto Club. Fisher was offered a full time ride and won 3 races that year, finishing 3rd in the standings! At the age of 17, Fisher became the youngest winner and champion in the Truck series, winning Daytona, Texas and Phoenix with very consistent results. St the age of 18, fisher drove in the Xfinity and Cup series driving the #5 for his own team Horizon Motorsports. Fisher scored his first cup win @Bristol, then went on the next year to win Auto Club and Texas.
Though he has yet to win an xfinity race and cup championship, it is very likely it is in the near future!
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL January 13th 2017, 1:55 pm

There's a LOT of you guys who signed up that haven't been commenting, PLEASE go to the channel and comment on some videos. I will start to replace drivers soon if you do not. Thanks. My YT channel if you do not know is FLASHPOiiNT GAMiNG.
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming January 13th 2017, 2:20 pm

FlashPoiintGaming Right?
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL January 13th 2017, 2:35 pm

Yup, that is the one
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 13th 2017, 4:42 pm

I'll be on the waiting list
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 January 14th 2017, 8:34 am

The NROPL wrote:There's a LOT of you guys who signed up that haven't been commenting, PLEASE go to the channel and comment on some videos. I will start to replace drivers soon if you do not. Thanks. My YT channel if you do not know is FLASHPOiiNT GAMiNG.
I've been commenting on the forum here because I don't have a YouTube. Well, I do but it's only for signing up for series. I'm rather quiet so people don't see this side of me.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL January 19th 2017, 11:15 am

the #1 car is open to anyone who wants it, hurry before it gets taken, replacements signups are on my channel "FLASHPOiiNT GAMiNG"
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonShibe64 January 21st 2017, 1:16 am

oh if i can i take it
~ Deon Scott
MoonShibe64
MoonShibe64
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by The NROPL January 21st 2017, 1:18 am

Someone took it but the 83 or 93 are open. Those haven't been taken. But you will start in the round of Charlotte since I've pre recorded dover already
The NROPL
The NROPL
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5