Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

+24
RocketKnight
Alexcage14
ArvinAlonso8
AAllen22
Chaossy
johnnyracer24
Wilhoit
Rykia
MrKyleCollins
Hsuorttocs
ElectricWolf
DKurtis
McBlair
gordonfan291
Persona40
day500champ1
MrKyleBusch1
BugattiNightRide
Rovenami
nhood53
LHP14Florida
RedViperGaming
CJ Racing
f1fan
28 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 8 Empty Re: Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Post by McBlair September 29th 2016, 8:21 pm

Rehall to drive for Team NOPEA Finland
It is a official, after a bit of negotiating, Roman Rehall has agreed to a one year AES contract to drive the #37 Koenigsegg Agera R for S22.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier) - Page 8 Empty Re: Season 22 Silly Season Thread (I would like the cars in by January 4th or earlier)

Post by AAllen22 September 29th 2016, 9:48 pm

Alex Allen is still looking for a ride.

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins September 29th 2016, 9:51 pm

AAllen22 wrote:Alex Allen is still looking for a ride.
I know Alex Allen is getting quite old, but I think Durbinsport, D&C, or FUEL Brothers should definitely look into him. Wonder when Allen's retirement season will be...
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair October 1st 2016, 10:45 pm

Team NOPEA Finland releases final roster
After weeks of building up to this moment, releasing driver-by-driver and releasing the S22 Koenigsegg model they'll be using, it's time that Pekkanen released the final roster for Team NOPEA Finland;

#34 - Sean Angel
Sean is a veteran in this sport. He still does not have a championship with him but he is one talented driver. Specifically showing what he can do when he raced with Porsche Developments. He also has done really well in S21 with the new team he's on. With the speed of the Koenigsegg's, it is believed Sean could be a threat to win some races

#37 - Roman Rehall
Roman Rehall was Blue Flare Motorsports' first developmental driver. Being their PT and best driver in their debut season. He did exceptionally well in his rookie season in S20, and besides his lack of consistency in S21, he's had some good finishes with the Blue Flare Motorsports cars. With him coming aboard the team, hoping consistency won't be a problem again, they hope he'll have his best season yet.

#73 - Arttu Nikula (R)
Originally this spot was believed to go to Cooper Syron, but after a while of no response they decided to throw a contract at who they believed may be their best shot. Nikula, being 24, has a open-wheel championship and Team Finland Rally championship under his belt. Both being with Team NOPEA Finland. He was a BFM developmental driver before accepting the contract. And after being crowned first place in the BFM Developmental Camp yr 2 it is hoped he'll be better for his rookie year. Will we see anything from Nikula? It is unknown yet.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 1st 2016, 11:14 pm

^^^That being said (those paragraph things r cool, imma do them too)^^^

Blue Flare Motorsports announces S22 line-up as well

#11 Madeline Myatt (R)
Madeline "Maddie" Myatt is the twin daughter racing protégée of racing legend himself Kenny Myatt. With Kenny retiring from FT competition after S21 Maddie looks to jump in FT. With BFM. She's shown potential in the few races she's done and with BFMs record of outstanding rookies they believe she could be the next superstar female driver.

#41 Xavier De Urie (R)
Who? That's what a lot are saying now. But hopefully everybody will know his name soon. De Urie is a 22 year old driver from St. Helena. He hasn't had any experience in ARCSOA, but has won a championship in the NSL (National StHelena League) and came runner-up to Arttu Nikula in the BFM Developmental Camp. Which is why he got the ride. He is also crazily jacked, being a male bodybuilder in the day. He looks to try and prove something in his rookie season.

#81 William Brock
Everybody knows this guy. The only non-rookie in the S22 fleet. He's came so close to winning so many damn times and obviously has a lot of talent. Luck just never goes his way. With all the changes coming with BFM in S22, they hope he'll do better. He's always done great with their aerodynamic package and since that is gonna try to be improved they hope he'll have a bit more speed. Hopefully this season he can get BFM their first win.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 October 2nd 2016, 12:12 pm

I can confirm that Christian will be in the 7, Allen will return to the 8 and Shelton will be in the 94
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 October 2nd 2016, 2:32 pm

Still looking for a ride...

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 2nd 2016, 3:19 pm

Spoiler:

^^^That's the updated, current S22 roster for anybody wondering.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 2nd 2016, 3:22 pm

Lethinen: Happy that Nikula made it! I raced with him a lot back in Finland so it's going to be fun to do that again!
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming October 2nd 2016, 3:26 pm

Rehall: I'll be working with Nikula to improve even more. It's convenient that he comes over to NOPEA, after attending the 2016 Camp that we were both at. Him as a driver, me as a coach. Both of us will be looking to have a strong season. Along with the great Sean Angel.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 2nd 2016, 6:54 pm

Collins: Our rookie class is looking hot this year. But I think, out of all of them, the battle for the ROTY title will be between Myatt, Nikula, and De Urie. Myatt has already proved that she deserves a spot on the track, doing exceptionally well at the American 700. Nikula, who already has two championships from two other motorsports types, and a win from the BFM Developmental Camp will most likely be a threat. But we can't rule out Xavier De Urie, who finished second in the BFM Developmental Camp and who'll possibly have Kenny Myatt as his driving coach. I think it'll be a close battle between the three, and I'm glad I can say I've coached all of them to some degree.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 2nd 2016, 8:09 pm

Lethinen in response to Collins: Just don't count me out of ROTY, I've gotten the job done when I needed, at the A700 My goal was to be on the lead lap at least. But at Indy I was laying all my cards on the table, so I would say that I have a promising shot at ROTY. Do I expect to get it? Heck no. Just don't count me out of it next season. Not saying you were but it won't just be between them
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 2nd 2016, 9:33 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Lethinen in response to Collins: Just don't count me out of ROTY, I've gotten the job done when I needed, at the A700 My goal was to be on the lead lap at least. But at Indy I was laying all my cards on the table, so I would say that I have a promising shot at ROTY. Do I expect to get it? Heck no. Just don't count me out of it next season. Not saying you were but it won't just be between them
I'll be 100% honest. I forgot Lethinen was a rookie. If I did he would've been in my list.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia October 3rd 2016, 10:29 am

Haven't really had time to sit down and figure out what I'm doing with my team next season. Rip.
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 October 3rd 2016, 10:48 am

Rykia wrote:Haven't really had time to sit down and figure out what I'm doing with my team next season.  Rip.
If your still running a team I've been looking for a ride for ages Nathan Hood if interested.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 3rd 2016, 5:01 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
Hsuorttocs wrote:Lethinen in response to Collins: Just don't count me out of ROTY, I've gotten the job done when I needed, at the A700 My goal was to be on the lead lap at least. But at Indy I was laying all my cards on the table, so I would say that I have a promising shot at ROTY. Do I expect to get it? Heck no. Just don't count me out of it next season. Not saying you were but it won't just be between them
I'll be 100% honest. I forgot Lethinen was a rookie. If I did he would've been in my list.
LOL! Lethinen isn't a rookie for 2 Races, the American 700 and Indy 250
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami October 4th 2016, 12:12 am

F&S Viper releases final team roster and sponsors

#46 Aidan Shepard (Sponsor: Chum's Gum)
Initially a last minute driver to fill in for their originally intended driver, Phaula Thenos, he quickly rose to one of the team's best driver. With him resigned to the team for S22, the team expected great things about this AES future star.

#60 Treck Tauger (Sponsor: Scorpio Plasma Batteries)
After nearly 12 seasons of AES experience under his belt, Tauger plans on Season 22 being his last season running full-time. He hopes to bring at least one last victory before retiring to move to a manager position with the team.

#74 Tanya Jackwater (Sponsor: Phantom Energy Drink)
Great Britain native, Tanya Jackwater last ran for this team in Season 20, she moved over to SUMS in Season 21 with mixed results. With SUMS not returning in Season 22, Tanya returns to F&S as their third driver.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 4th 2016, 1:06 am

Roush: So happy that Aidan is returning. He has so much talent. Can't wait! In other stuff. Junie Dortmund, my crew chief, is following me to CJ Racing! woo!

Last edited by Hsuorttocs on October 4th 2016, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide October 4th 2016, 6:43 am

Rovenami wrote:F&S Viper releases final team roster and sponsors

#46 Aidan Shepard (Sponsor: Chum's Gum)
Initially a last minute driver to fill in for their originally intended driver, Phaula Thenos, he quickly rose to one of the team's best driver. With him resigned to the team for S22, the team expected great things about this AES future star.

#60 Treck Tauger (Sponsor: Scorpio Plasma Batteries)
After nearly 12 seasons of AES experience under his belt, Tauger plans on Season 22 being his last season running full-time. He hopes to bring at least one last victory before retiring to move to a manager position with the team.

#74 Tanya Jackwater (Sponsor: Phantom Energy Drink)
Great Britain native, Tanya Jackwater last ran for this team in Season 20, she moved over to SUMS in Season 21 with mixed results. With SUMS not returning in Season 22, Tanya returns to F&S as their third driver.
Shepherd: A gum sponsor?! Woohoo!
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf October 4th 2016, 7:49 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:Junie Donlavey, my crew chief, is following me to CJ Racing! woo!

Uhhhhhhh, you know he's a real-life car owner, right? Is that sorta thing okay to do or am I just not acquainted to that kinda thing? lol

ElectricWolf
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan October 4th 2016, 8:03 pm

ElectricWolf wrote:
Hsuorttocs wrote:Junie Donlavey, my crew chief, is following me to CJ Racing! woo!

Uhhhhhhh, you know he's a real-life car owner, right? Is that sorta thing okay to do or am I just not acquainted to that kinda thing? lol

No... good catch Casey, I wouldn't have thought of that!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 4th 2016, 8:07 pm

O- So what I can't honor my dad's old boss. K
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf October 4th 2016, 8:10 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:O- So what I can't honor my dad's old boss. K

Oh, I didn't realize that. I probably shouldn't have said anything, so I apologize.

ElectricWolf
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 4th 2016, 8:17 pm

ElectricWolf wrote:

Oh, I didn't realize that. I probably shouldn't have said anything, so I apologize.

You're fine, You never knew. Nobody knew. I changed the name. We gud.
I'm sorry for putting you on the spot like the edgy person I am not
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf October 4th 2016, 8:50 pm

Hsuorttocs wrote:
ElectricWolf wrote:

You're fine, You never knew. Nobody knew. I changed the name. We gud.
I'm sorry for putting you on the spot like the edgy person I am not

No man, I wasn't trying to guilt you into changing it or anything. I didn't need to make a comment on it at all. No need for you to apologize.

ElectricWolf
Crew Man
Crew Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next