Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griffin to run Indy 500 next season

3 posters

Go down

Griffin to run Indy 500 next season Empty Griffin to run Indy 500 next season

Post by day500champ1 October 8th 2016, 7:06 pm

AES driver announces plan to compete in Indianapolis 500 next season

AES driver and season 11 champion, Ryan Griffin announced via his Facebook page that he will attempt next seasons Indianapolis 500. Griffin, who currently drives for SI in the AES, had driven in open wheel racing during the period in which he didn't compete in the AES. Griffin has competed in 3 previous Indy 500's was finishes of 6th, 3rd, and 9th. He led the most laps in the year he recorded his 3rd place run. According to comments made by Griffin on his official Twitter page, he received the ok from SI and open wheel official this afternoon.

The Facebook message and Twitter message are listed at the bottom.

Facebook:

*Official* Ryan Griffin: There is no better racing venue in the world then "The Brickyard". And let's just say I can wait to see how it looks in May. Wink

Twitter:

RGAES#82: It's official @SI8283AES (OOC: My made up twitter handle for Silverspeed) and @IndyUSA approved. @IMS500 here I come!

(OOC: Idea I had. This assuming the Indy 500 existed in the AES universe which I don't know why it wouldn't.)

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Griffin to run Indy 500 next season Empty Re: Griffin to run Indy 500 next season

Post by MrKyleCollins October 8th 2016, 7:54 pm

Collins: Shit. I hate Indy. Did the Indy 500 once, almost ended my career and worse yet almost died. Damn.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Griffin to run Indy 500 next season Empty Re: Griffin to run Indy 500 next season

Post by Hsuorttocs October 8th 2016, 9:30 pm

Roush: No way in hell am I trying indy, I would do Bathurst with Collins next season, If he'd want.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down