Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Perkins Hit With 20 Point Penalty

+6
Mr.YAMP
f1fan
MrKyleCollins
CJ Racing
Hsuorttocs
FUEL
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Perkins - Sean Perkins Hit With 20 Point Penalty - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean Perkins Hit With 20 Point Penalty

Post by BooyakaDragon October 9th 2016, 2:26 pm

Perkins - Sean Perkins Hit With 20 Point Penalty - Page 2 ByRH59B
BooyakaDragon
BooyakaDragon
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Perkins - Sean Perkins Hit With 20 Point Penalty - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean Perkins Hit With 20 Point Penalty

Post by RedViperGaming October 9th 2016, 2:52 pm

BFM & RSR To Make A Possible Deal?

Kyle Collins Will be most likely filling in for Perkins.

With that, RSR May Need a Replacement Driver.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 October 9th 2016, 2:55 pm

I agree with the penalty for Perkins. He is making illegitimate points about your series when really it is just an effect of driver ratings. Surprised no one has made this kind of comment about Bronchitis Moss, Zachary Fitzwater, and Roman Rehall in NMGAR.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs October 9th 2016, 3:48 pm

Roush: I'd like to drive that 32 for a race as well, because I'll be working with Pericles in 2017 and would like to get some good relations going. The 32 I have a legit reason for.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP October 9th 2016, 10:31 pm

BooyakaDragon wrote:Perkins - Sean Perkins Hit With 20 Point Penalty - Page 2 ByRH59B
Shane and his one liners lol

My thoughts. Dom Caps. He's jumping between rides atm. He has a past champion provisional.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins October 9th 2016, 11:10 pm

nhood53 wrote:I agree with the penalty for Perkins. He is making illegitimate points about your series when really it is just an effect of driver ratings. Surprised no one has made this kind of comment about Bronchitis Moss, Zachary Fitzwater, and Roman Rehall in NMGAR.
Bronchitis seems like it'd be a throat disease... That's what i think of whenever I hear that name.

(But really Bronchitis is what we call a chest cold... the more ya know).
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2