Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News: Introducing The Orion Elite Series

5 posters

Go down

Breaking News: Introducing The Orion Elite Series Empty Breaking News: Introducing The Orion Elite Series

Post by f1fan December 24th 2016, 1:08 pm

In a huge change of pace for the history of the series. ARCSOA Interim CEO Vijay Pushanda has announced that the name ARCSOA is NO MORE! ARCSOA has since entered a cooperate sponsorship with the technology firm, Orion Enterprises. Orion Enterprises is known as a leader in the computer microchip manufacturing business in Silicon Valley. Despite being headquartered in Toledo Ohio, they are a major presence in California and the world.

Orion also has gone into the Cell phone manufacturing market.

"We are incredibly happy to be partnered with such a great racing series such as the ARCSOA organization. Putting Orion front and center in the world of motorsports is huge for us. Because of this, everyone involved with the Orion Enterprises Elite Series will get a brand new Orion OPX-5 Cell phone for free," stated Orion CEO Cyrus Moonbeam.

Last edited by f1fan on December 24th 2016, 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Introducing The Orion Elite Series Empty Re: Breaking News: Introducing The Orion Elite Series

Post by f1fan December 24th 2016, 1:12 pm

OOC: If you guys want to make a logo... make one and I will choose the best one.

Tip: Make it outer-space themed!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Introducing The Orion Elite Series Empty Re: Breaking News: Introducing The Orion Elite Series

Post by BugattiNightRide December 24th 2016, 1:14 pm

Shepherd: Yay, I don't have a shitty cell phone anymore!
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins December 24th 2016, 1:16 pm

Collins: Does this mean I can't use my iPhone 6s anymore...?
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming December 24th 2016, 6:16 pm

Pericles: "Welp...Now I'm the last AES Champion? Or it doesn't matter? Lol OES Is going to be Interesting to say the least."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan December 25th 2016, 3:33 am

RedViperGaming wrote:Pericles: "Welp...Now I'm the last AES Champion? Or it doesn't matter? Lol OES Is going to be Interesting to say the least."

OOC: Still the same series, just with a cooperate sponsor!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing December 25th 2016, 7:19 am

Dodd: "The future.... Is here...."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down