Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BFM Developmental Drivers Camp

+7
Hsuorttocs
RedViperGaming
MrKyleCollins
Rovenami
Persona40
f1fan
NRacer96
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BFM Developmental Drivers Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: BFM Developmental Drivers Camp

Post by MrKyleCollins September 27th 2016, 5:50 pm

Freeman: The coaches will be as following. Kyle Collins, Nick Pericles, Roman Rehall, William Brock, Jay Stella, myself, and Alan Cavagnaro. Nobody will miss their races for this as this is a side project. But we'll thank everybody for hopping aboard for the first ever team training camp.

Collins: Being a coach here will be interesting. I work by tough love, so if you put in the time and effort we'll be friends, if you laze around and be a complete ***hat we'll have problems. Good luck to everybody and I hope to be racing some of you in the future.

Stella: This'll be interesting. I feel like they need a coach that is on a lower tier team because this could very well happen to one of them and they need advice on how to make the most of the equipment you're in.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

BFM Developmental Drivers Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: BFM Developmental Drivers Camp

Post by Hsuorttocs September 27th 2016, 6:03 pm

Roush: I could help with that because well... I was with Action Terra and got it done
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 27th 2016, 6:07 pm

Roush: I'd help not coach help maybe like an assistant coach but not a head coach
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan September 27th 2016, 6:34 pm

OOC: Would Maddie Myatt be in this camp considering she is full time here now?
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins September 27th 2016, 7:18 pm

f1fan wrote:OOC: Would Maddie Myatt be in this camp considering she is full time here now?
Now that I think of it, I have no clue. Gonna take her out so it doesn't mess with the whole thing I'm trying out.

(I'm really hyped for this. Nobody has done it before and I can't wait to give it a whirl!)
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 27th 2016, 7:56 pm

(You wouldn't mind if Roush helped with what Stella talked about, would you?)
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming September 27th 2016, 7:59 pm

Pericles:" Glad to be Here with my Good Friends, Roman & Kyle."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 27th 2016, 8:01 pm

OOC: The gang's all there xD
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming September 27th 2016, 8:05 pm

OOC: I Just Realized...If Myatt Sped up Maddie's Age...Jay was Born around the same time...so shouldn't Jay be eligible for AES Contention?
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan September 27th 2016, 8:09 pm

RedViperGaming wrote:OOC: I Just Realized...If Myatt Sped up Maddie's Age...Jay was Born around the same time...so shouldn't Jay be eligible for AES Contention?

I only sped up Myatt's age in order for it to make sense with marriage stuff! Plus I want Kenny to retire!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan September 27th 2016, 8:10 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
f1fan wrote:OOC: Would Maddie Myatt be in this camp considering she is full time here now?
Now that I think of it, I have no clue. Gonna take her out so it doesn't mess with the whole thing I'm trying out.

(I'm really hyped for this. Nobody has done it before and I can't wait to give it a whirl!)

Wait, does Maddie still have a ride with BFM or not now?
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming September 27th 2016, 8:14 pm

Ahhh Okay Lol, Pericles isn't retiring soon lol; Maybe Rehall if he can't find a Ride..
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins September 27th 2016, 8:50 pm

f1fan wrote:
MrKyleCollins wrote:

Wait, does Maddie still have a ride with BFM or not now?
She still has a ride. Sorry for the confusion. I took her out of the developmental camp. Only because this is how I'm going to decide the final BFM driver and she already has a ride. I'm so hyped for this! Mainly because nobody has ever done this before.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins September 28th 2016, 6:00 pm

Test 1: Physical Test:

OCC: I basically randomly decided everybody's physical ability. Some people are jacked, some people are average, some people are shite.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan September 28th 2016, 8:20 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:Beep Test

I remember doing the beep test in school! Oh the horror that the beep test was. From the annoying beeps, to the guy's voice that you couldn't understand, to the exhaustion of completing it, it was hell. I actually found the original audio used back in my middle school PE class. For those of you who don't know what the beep test is...

f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair September 28th 2016, 8:43 pm

f1fan wrote:
MrKyleCollins wrote:Beep Test

I remember doing the beep test in school! Oh the horror that the beep test was. From the annoying beeps, to the guy's voice that you couldn't understand, to the exhaustion of completing it, it was hell. I actually found the original audio used back in my middle school PE class. For those of you who don't know what the beep test is...

Hell is an understatement about finishing it. Especially if you get over 11 Razz
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 28th 2016, 9:28 pm

try 41
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins September 28th 2016, 9:45 pm

I'm still doing the beep test in school. But as of right now my highest score has been 14.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming September 28th 2016, 9:49 pm

Never Have done the Beep Test...Should i be afraid of it? Razz
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by BugattiNightRide September 28th 2016, 9:56 pm

You think you suffer enough? I have excercise and allergy-induced athsma. Oh my god the NIGHTMARES!
BugattiNightRide
BugattiNightRide
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins September 29th 2016, 5:20 am

BugattiNightRide wrote:You think you suffer enough? I have excercise and allergy-induced athsma. Oh my god the NIGHTMARES!
I have asthma too.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins September 29th 2016, 5:19 pm

OCC: I've gotta give a shoutout to Nick Pericles who is being one hell of a person and actually simulating a race for the BFM developmental camp. He may even record and put it on YT. Such a nice person right there Wink
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair September 29th 2016, 6:51 pm

Nikula: Zis is a really good program. I highly recommend it to any rookies looking to develop into better drivers and gain great experience. I've learnt so much so far and hopefully zis makes me become a better driver. And zis is coming from a RallyCross and open-wheel champion.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 September 29th 2016, 6:56 pm

Gonzalez: Excited to be in on this! Also happy to be one of the most fit people here and I'm ready to race after that NMGAR win last week!

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami September 29th 2016, 7:35 pm

Takumi: (Translated from Japanese) The driver program bring many recommendation to those wishing to take part in future times. I may not be most fit here, but I am convinced I am demon on track, at least back at my homeland I am.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next