Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart announces retirement from ARCSOA at end of season

+2
AAllen22
f1fan
6 posters

Go down

season - Hart announces retirement from ARCSOA at end of season Empty Hart announces retirement from ARCSOA at end of season

Post by f1fan December 14th 2017, 3:07 pm

Noah Hart has announces retirement from the ARCSOA Elite Series following the Season 24 finale

Season 25 will be a new endeavor for the ARCSOA Elite Series. It will be the first time that none of the inaugural 4 drivers will be eligible to compete in the series, as Noah Hart announced his retirement from the series following the finale this season

Hart hasn't been available for comment. However, we did get some comments from his teammate, fellow retiree Kenny Myatt. 

"Noah and I have talked about leaving the same year. Quite frankly, we want in the Hall of Fame. So, we decided to give it up now. In all seriousness, Noah, Ryan, and Alex are all pretty fierce competitors. We have all won an ARCSOA Elite Series championship in the past. I get that many people are worried about the future of the series without some of these notable champions being around. However, I feel like each and every one of us have built the series into one hell of a motorsports superpower. I know for Noah and I, we feel like the series will be even stronger without us. It's time for the series to grow with some of the younger drivers on the grid. Right now, Nick (Pericles) might be the best driver to ever set foot in an ARCSOA car. My daughter is better than me as well. The series will survive without us. I think all four of us are going to set the rest of the season on fire. I am sure all of us want to go out with a bang!" 

As Kenny Myatt eluded, Season 25 will be an entirely different season going forward. It is expected that Noah Hart and Kenny Myatt will be inducted into the Hall of Fame immediately. Which once a driver is inducted into the Hall of Fame, they are not allowed to compete in any further ARCSOA races and are officially retired. Season 25 will be the first year where none of the following drivers will endure motorsports competition in the series: Nick Mace, Kenny Myatt, Noah Hart, and Jacob Hart. 

Many people are concerned about a fan fall off without the big name, fan favorites being on the grid. It is uncharted waters for the ARCSOA Elite Series. However, it is a change the series will have to endure.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

season - Hart announces retirement from ARCSOA at end of season Empty Re: Hart announces retirement from ARCSOA at end of season

Post by AAllen22 December 14th 2017, 7:18 pm

Alex: "Wow...... so many of my fellow drivers are calling it a career after this season. It has been an honor racing with you Noah every week, and with many of us vets retiring after this season, it certainly will be a new era after this season ends."

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

season - Hart announces retirement from ARCSOA at end of season Empty Re: Hart announces retirement from ARCSOA at end of season

Post by CJ Racing December 14th 2017, 7:31 pm

Dodd: "It's gonna be a big change in the AES next season, with so many big stars retiring. Racing with these legends have made me a better racer, and I am thankful for the opportunity to have been able to to compete with them.

But as one chapter closes, another is opening, and I am excited and ready to be a part of that future. Between Pericles, Maddie, Roush, Arndt, Kurtis... So many great drivers to help continue to grow and make the AES a great series for the years to come."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight December 14th 2017, 8:13 pm

Hallec: "And another? Oy lads. I do believe a new era has come upon ARCSOA. It saddens me to hear yet another legend of a driver retire after a mob of seasons and wins."

Hallec: "From a young lad, I 'ave had the privilege to watch both Hart brothers, Myatt and others race their way up from a star studded rookie to a legendary veteran. Of course, I was only one years old when ARCSOA started, but ever since, it has been one hell of a ride for everyone who have partaken in it. Tis it be sad, these ARCSOA legends will live on in history forever."

Hallec: "What is left to said is not much, but I feel my job as a new rookie on the block, as other new competitors and good ole' drivers the series have seen many rookies explode onto scene, or be lurked in the backround, and as some veterans have disappeared, each and every race car driver who partakes in this series is keeping ARCSOA alive."

Hallec: "Now 'tis be my turn to have a hand and make a life career, so hope it be, and keep ARCSOA alive for just one more season after another. Shall we? Smile "
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 December 15th 2017, 12:14 am

Griffin: "Wow, first myself and Alex [Allen], and now two heavy hitters, Noah [Hart] and Kenny [Myatt]. The AES is changing, for the good or bad is yet to be seen. One thing is for certain it is going to be an adjustment to not have Noah out there. But, like I said with Kenny's announcement I wish Noah the best in his retirement and the rest of his endeavors."

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 December 17th 2017, 8:41 pm

Thank you for the memories Noah
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down