Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bradley Bishop Jr. docked 20 driver points after DAYTONA 500

Go down

Daytona - Bradley Bishop Jr. docked 20 driver points after DAYTONA 500 Empty Bradley Bishop Jr. docked 20 driver points after DAYTONA 500

Post by FUEL March 12th 2018, 6:26 pm

During the DAYTONA 500 lap cars who had been involved in the "big one" or other wrecks during the race saw themselves in the way of the lead pack most of the race, however, none of them was anymore in the way as Bradley Bishop Jr. The SCS Officials early in the race warned the #81 Blue Flare Motorsports team to pick it up or they would be black flagged and parked for the day. The team was able to fix the car enough to pick up a full second however still a full 4 seconds off the pace, Bishop Jr. found himself getting lapped often throughout the race and multiple times blocked the leaders coming to stay in someone's draft. The SCS officials decided to park the #81 team and call them to the hauler after the race once Bishop Jr. threw a heavy block on Dajon Weeks which nearly resulted in a wreck and holding up many of the leaders and causing them to lose the pack.

Failure to abide by the blue and yellow flag signalling faster cars approaching and also being wreckless on the track to fellow competitors after being warned multiple times during the race... Bradley Bishop Jr. is being docked 20 driver points after the DAYTONA 500.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Daytona - Bradley Bishop Jr. docked 20 driver points after DAYTONA 500 Empty Re: Bradley Bishop Jr. docked 20 driver points after DAYTONA 500

Post by FUEL March 12th 2018, 6:42 pm

This means that Bradley Bishop Jr. will be have -1 point heading into Rockingham. All the drivers that missed the DAYTONA 500 will be ahead of him in points heading into Round 2.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down