Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perkins Proposing Drivers Union After Increased Tension Among SCS Drivers

+5
Mr.YAMP
RedViperGaming
MrKyleBusch1
CJ Racing
f1fan
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Perkins Proposing Drivers Union After Increased Tension Among SCS Drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Perkins Proposing Drivers Union After Increased Tension Among SCS Drivers

Post by RedViperGaming January 3rd 2016, 4:10 pm

Pericles:"I guess, I'm for the Union, If it helps my team get better engines, so be it. I'm about to use my funding from AES to fuel this project."

OOC: Pun Intended if You Find It. Razz
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Perkins Proposing Drivers Union After Increased Tension Among SCS Drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Perkins Proposing Drivers Union After Increased Tension Among SCS Drivers

Post by FUEL January 3rd 2016, 4:40 pm

ha.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 3rd 2016, 4:54 pm

Jordan Davis: maybe if a more sensible man was heading this up I would be on board, but since it's Perkins.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming January 3rd 2016, 4:55 pm

How did you?.....O_O
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 3rd 2016, 4:59 pm

Sean: I never said I would head it. We would have elections!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 3rd 2016, 5:03 pm

Your the one starting up the conversation so that is consider heading. You're forging the way. So it's still a no.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 3rd 2016, 5:13 pm

Sean: After the formation, I do not want it. If this union gets formed, I DECLARE I WILL NOT SEEK PRESIDENCY!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 3rd 2016, 5:14 pm

f1fan wrote:Sean: I never said I would head it. We would have elections!

I say yes!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 3rd 2016, 5:16 pm

Finguy: "I declare myself for being the head of the Union. I'm not going to be behind the seat for long I fear. But a driver who's been to Victory Lane has some credibility."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 January 3rd 2016, 5:16 pm

Brock: "Still not sure on whether this will benefit the series, but I guess I could join."
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 January 3rd 2016, 5:18 pm

Finnish909 wrote:Finguy: "I declare myself for being the head of the Union. I'm not going to be behind the seat for long I fear. But a driver who's been to Victory Lane has some credibility."

Brock: "Not so fast, Finguy. Sean said that there would be elections; you can't just stand up and call yourself the leader."

Last edited by Persona40 on January 3rd 2016, 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 3rd 2016, 5:18 pm

f1fan wrote:Sean: After the formation, I do not want it. If this union gets formed, I DECLARE I WILL NOT SEEK PRESIDENCY!

Say what... Presidency!? Wow, that's a pretty big name... Needs someone with respect for the series and a calm personality...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 3rd 2016, 5:21 pm

Finguy: "...Then if there is someone to challenge that is more CREDIBLE, please, challenge."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 January 3rd 2016, 5:24 pm

Brock: "I suppose I could run. Maybe Dodd could run for it; he seems to know what he's doing."
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 3rd 2016, 5:26 pm

Persona40 wrote:Brock: "I suppose I could run. Maybe Dodd could run for it; he seems to know what he's doing."

Dodd: I was gonna say something, but I wanted to wait and see what Sean said first. It would be a lot of responsibility, but one that I would be willing to bear. Depending on what Sean says of course. We need to figure out this process first.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 January 3rd 2016, 5:27 pm

CJ Racing wrote:
Persona40 wrote:Brock: "I suppose I could run. Maybe Dodd could run for it; he seems to know what he's doing."

Dodd: I was gonna say something, but I wanted to wait and see what Sean said first. It would be a lot of responsibility, but one that I would be willing to bear. Depending on what Sean says of course. We need to figure out this process first.

Agreed.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 3rd 2016, 7:28 pm

OOC: ...Is this, is this really going to happen..?
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 January 3rd 2016, 7:32 pm

Finnish909 wrote:OOC: ...Is this, is this really going to happen..?

OOC: Got any better ideas?
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 3rd 2016, 7:44 pm

OOC: Not to do it because it will just cause chaos.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 3rd 2016, 8:04 pm

OOC: Possibly, but it could also help grow the core of this series, it just depends on how it is done, and how the process is. I am willing to be a part of it, because I know that Sean has an idea on how to make it work, and if the process is benifical for all parties involved, and to create a better and more balanced series, we should help grow it into something that people in the NR2003 community can see and be impressed by...

Sean, we're waiting... Smile
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP January 3rd 2016, 8:57 pm

OOC: Kenny make a union for your series and show how it works instead of trying it on the SCS.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 January 3rd 2016, 9:03 pm

Mr.YAMP wrote:OOC: Kenny make a union for your series and show how it works instead of trying it on the SCS.

OOC: That's actually not a bad idea. After all, experiments need a good test monkey.
Persona40
Persona40
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 January 3rd 2016, 9:15 pm

OOC: ...See what I mentioned? I did say I'll get behind it if another series can pull it off.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 3rd 2016, 9:21 pm

Dodd: I'm just gonna wait and see... I would like to know what the process would be first before jumping to any conclusions, particularly with the topic of budget management.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 3rd 2016, 9:59 pm

Alan: I hate saying this and agreeing with Sean but this is an excellent idea. This will CLEARLY get everyone's pov out when needed in situations like penalties, etc. Also I will definitely try and go for Presidency of the Union because I would actually understand unlike some people how race drivers act and how they handle issues. I don't own a team so I can't make my team rise to fame if I had one. Plus I'm friends with many drivers so this won't be a bad thing at all.

Michael: My Dad is crazy... again he thinks he can run for Election when he forgot to bring home our groceries a couple years ago.

Alan: In my defense it was black Friday and they had the newest AES video game out for $9.99 in Wal-Mart!

OOC: Honestly I like the Union!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next