Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Racing Series

5 posters

Go down

What is your favorite racing series?

Favorite Racing Series  I_vote_lcap8%Favorite Racing Series  I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Favorite Racing Series  I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Racing Series  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite Racing Series  I_vote_lcap25%Favorite Racing Series  I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Favorite Racing Series  I_vote_lcap17%Favorite Racing Series  I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

Favorite Racing Series  Empty Favorite Racing Series

Post by f1fan November 7th 2016, 12:44 am

What is your favorite racing series?
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Favorite Racing Series  Empty Re: Favorite Racing Series

Post by f1fan November 7th 2016, 12:45 am

Mine is the Verizon Indycar series. Where else can you see close quarters, side by side racing, like VICS. These guys have guts!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing November 7th 2016, 11:18 am

Wasn't this question asked earlier this year? Mine is still NASCAR, with the Indy 500 being the only exceptional race that I'll watch over it.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia November 7th 2016, 1:26 pm

Formula eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Rykia
Rykia
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://offlinehost.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 November 7th 2016, 2:20 pm

Am I really the only one that thinks that the XFinity and Trucks are better racing than Cup? They completely ruined Cup with that new rules package, now there aren't as many cautions, thus not as many restarts, making the races boring.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins November 7th 2016, 7:03 pm

nhood53 wrote:Am I really the only one that thinks that the XFinity and Trucks are better racing than Cup? They completely ruined Cup with that new rules package, now there aren't as many cautions, thus not as many restarts, making the races boring.
I like the truck series. I just find in that series the most dominate teams have a lesser chance of dominating then say teams in the xfinity series or cup series.

Like in cup and xfinity you basically see Hendrick (JRM in xfinity),, Penske, Stewart-Haas (not in xfinity), Chip Ganassi (in xfinity), RCR (in xfinity), and Joe Gibbs dominate. They basically win every single damn race.

But I'm the trucks it seems close to all the drivers can win if they are put in the right position at the end. With the exception of the really shitty teams. Like, while Kyle Busch Motorsports is by far the best team, it's not hard to believe a small team like AM Racing or Ricky Benson racing win as well where in the other two series it'd be near impossible to vision them winning. I just like it because more drivers have an opportunity to win and the racing is so much closer and intense.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 November 7th 2016, 7:40 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
nhood53 wrote:Am I really the only one that thinks that the XFinity and Trucks are better racing than Cup? They completely ruined Cup with that new rules package, now there aren't as many cautions, thus not as many restarts, making the races boring.
I like the truck series. I just find in that series the most dominate teams have a lesser chance of dominating then say teams in the xfinity series or cup series.

Like in cup and xfinity you basically see Hendrick (JRM in xfinity),, Penske, Stewart-Haas (not in xfinity), Chip Ganassi (in xfinity), RCR (in xfinity), and Joe Gibbs dominate. They basically win every single damn race.

But I'm the trucks it seems close to all the drivers can win if they are put in the right position at the end. With the exception of the really shitty teams. Like, while Kyle Busch Motorsports is by far the best team, it's not hard to believe a small team like AM Racing or Ricky Benson racing win as well where in the other two series it'd be near impossible to vision them winning. I just like it because more drivers have an opportunity to win and the racing is so much closer and intense.

I can see that I just also seem to have a preference toward XFinity because it is the first series I ever watched.

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down