Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANNED! Tracks from CTRS that will never return

2 posters

Go down

BANNED! Tracks from CTRS that will never return Empty BANNED! Tracks from CTRS that will never return

Post by nhood53 February 2nd 2017, 6:16 pm

These tracks have been temporarily or permanently banned from CTRS.
Thornton- Temporary. This track caused an injury in Season 8 and quite honestly a lot of drivers expected this one to be permabanned.
Pukekohe- Permanent unless bug is patched. The race we ran here in Season 8 was pretty bad. We had a potential winner in Scott Roush get stuck in the tire barriers, as well as Christian Merrick Jr and many others. If someone could just send me a fix to Pukekohe...
No Walls Talladega- Permanent. Most CTRS drivers will agree here. No Walls Talladega is too dangerous. No one should have to tell you that. The crashes here are just way too scary, to the point I didn't even watch the replay of last season's Big One here.
Iowa- Temporary. Until there is a version of this track that has 42 cars but is not a caution-filled event. (If anyone knows of one let me know plz)
Mosport- Permanent? A safety hazard, but there likely are other versions out there.

Last edited by nhood53 on June 10th 2018, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

BANNED! Tracks from CTRS that will never return Empty Re: BANNED! Tracks from CTRS that will never return

Post by Tigerman June 10th 2018, 8:37 pm

DDS have banned Mosport. It is temporary.
Tigerman
Tigerman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down