Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myatt calls out boycotting drivers, "Shouldn't be representing our sport"

Go down

Myatt calls out boycotting drivers, "Shouldn't be representing our sport"  Empty Myatt calls out boycotting drivers, "Shouldn't be representing our sport"

Post by f1fan March 19th 2017, 6:02 pm

The normally calm and collected Kenny Myatt recently has been very harsh on the drivers who are boycotting the Round of New Hampshire. Myatt has been very frank in dealing with boycotts in the past, and Myatt has been very aggressive toward those boycotting this week. Myatt stated, "Not a lot of people like Haley, that's fine. However, this boycotting nonsense is quite frankly really sad. I am upset to see it to be honest. Jeffery, Nick, Ryan, Kyle, etc, all aren't great representitives of our sport. They have fans here that wanted to see them, but through their own childish actions, decided to not show up, in order to be selfish. It makes me sick to my stomach. I hope they get punished for the Indianapolis 250 as well. I think it is quite frankly sicking to see. I hope they change their minds before the end of the weekend. But when I see a small child with #1 gear out there in the paddock, crying because he can't see his Silverspeed drivers, that makes me upset. I went out of my way to make fans who slighted see that not all of us OES drivers are selfish brats." 

Myatt was even harder specifically on Jeffery Finguy, "Finguy does this crap all of the time. He's goes out of his way to find trouble. Even though Griffin was going to personally boycott the race, Finguy had to blow it up out of proportion. Before his wreck he was a giant clown when it came to this stuff as well. These guys also need to realize that Mr. Pushanda isn't happy with either Haley, or the drivers boycotting. I would expect another type of penalty to be leveled." 

Myatt in conclusion stated, "I think the drivers that actually did show up gained a ton of fan support. I saw each and every one of us actually here show their support. I know Aidan Shepherd, and Mifune Sanjaro showed up even though their teams aren't here. I think we might see him in a car this weekend, because of that. Maybe they both can actually get a chance to show their stuff this weekend in equipment that's actually good."
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down