Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash and Flickinger fine after vicious wreck

2 posters

Go down

Crash and Flickinger fine after vicious wreck Empty Crash and Flickinger fine after vicious wreck

Post by FUEL April 24th 2017, 9:26 am

Chicagoland had a huge crash involving Josh Crash and Zachary Flickinger were both drivers walked away shook up. Flickinger tangled with some drivers shooting him down into the grass and unable to slow down slid back up the track going very fast right into Josh Crash sending the two violently into the outside wall. Flickinger slammed the wall with the roof and Crash hit the wall hard with the drivers side. The safety changes done to these cars are a huge saving grace. You can't help but wonder how Flickinger might of been if he had been driving last year's car with less safety features especially if he hadn't of had a stronger bar for the roof. The car held up very well. Josh Crash was fine but very displeased that there wasn't a safer barrier and hitting the outside wall hurt but he was able to walk away under his own power.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Crash and Flickinger fine after vicious wreck Empty Re: Crash and Flickinger fine after vicious wreck

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 April 24th 2017, 10:32 pm

Flickinger should not race with injuries like that as well as Josh Crash. Both drivers should go heal and come back when they are ready
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down