Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samet Ozkan making return to the Cup Series

2 posters

Go down

Samet Ozkan making return to the Cup Series Empty Samet Ozkan making return to the Cup Series

Post by FUEL May 5th 2017, 5:45 pm

Samet Ozkan is a driver that has been racing all his life. He stepped away from the SCS after the first season. Ozkan was a paid driver by the series who was popular across the country driving stock cars for a living. However, after the first season Ozkan stepped away to race lower series, he wanted to be somewhere he could win races which he wasn't doing in Season 1. 21 seasons later Ozkan has made the decision to return to the Cup level and race in the series he helped start up in racing. Ozkan's Cup comeback won't be in the best car. Samet Ozkan will drive the #00 Crayola Chevy part time, Ozkan's first attempt back in the car will come at Talladega Super Speedway. He will need to time his way into the races which will be a steep hill to climb but Ozkan is hoping to help rise the team up and help them become a full time Cup Series team someday.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Samet Ozkan making return to the Cup Series Empty Re: Samet Ozkan making return to the Cup Series

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 May 5th 2017, 6:02 pm

Welcome back THE SWEDE
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down