Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 9 of Michigan @ Michigan International Speedway

+6
Hsuorttocs
CJ Racing
f1fan
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Finnish909
FitzwaterAustralia59
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 9 of Michigan @ Michigan International Speedway - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 9 of Michigan @ Michigan International Speedway

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing July 18th 2017, 7:46 pm

Sorry to The Team I messed it up, but this package is questionable. Shoutout to Kenny Myatt Learned a few things about speedway racing while he was running with us on that put cycle. Also, to the F1fan112 channel I'm on vacation currently, but can still comment on the forum so no worries. -VF 05
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Round 9 of Michigan @ Michigan International Speedway - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 9 of Michigan @ Michigan International Speedway

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing July 18th 2017, 7:48 pm

Tough race for us looking forward to Road America hopefully the series changes the package before Am 700. Shoutout to Kenny Myatt learned a few things while racing with him on pit strategy. Also, I'm on vacation so I have no email, but can still post on forum. -VF 05
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing July 18th 2017, 7:49 pm

Dodd, 21st: "...I have no idea how we finished 21st and stayed on the lead lap... It might be the single greatest 21st place finish in ARCSOA history.."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL July 20th 2017, 12:48 pm

Noah Hart: We just wasn't that quick this race but Kenny Myatt found a way to muscle that car to the front. One spot short for the win. If we didn't have problems I felt we could of done something.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2