Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schwallenberg signs with Kurtis Racing for SCS for 2018

2 posters

Go down

2018 - Schwallenberg signs with Kurtis Racing for SCS for 2018 Empty Schwallenberg signs with Kurtis Racing for SCS for 2018

Post by DKurtis August 1st 2017, 9:39 pm

After two years in the HNS, and recently announcing their arrival to the Sony Cup Series, Kurtis Racing announced that Dylan Schwallenberg will be running the #8 Chevy Impala for the 2018 Sony Cup Season. The youngster who's running inside the top 5 within the HNS points standings is hoping to find some more success in the highest level of competition.

Owner Joseph Kurtis stated that, "D.J. and I have seen Schwallenberg run in several other sanctioned series before, and have seen the performance he has done. He's been consistent, strong, and despite not winning so far, he's been optimistic and confident, we know he'll get one soon, and even after asking him, he feels ready for Sony Cup competition."

Co-owner D.J. Kurtis also said that, "I've seen his driving style and how he adapts to several race tracks. His road course expertise and short track experience has been impressive, and we see a lot of potential in him for the future, he may not the son of a Martin or Demax, but one that may build his name into the books in the future, whether he'll remain in our team or not. Having him in the Cup Series is an honor to both me and Joseph, and he is patient enough with us to try and perform to the best of our ability. A true hardworking and mature individual."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

2018 - Schwallenberg signs with Kurtis Racing for SCS for 2018 Empty Re: Schwallenberg signs with Kurtis Racing for SCS for 2018

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 August 1st 2017, 9:46 pm

Nice pickup with Dylan
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down