Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWCOM: Season 2 News and Details to Know

Go down

PWCOM: Season 2 News and Details to Know Empty PWCOM: Season 2 News and Details to Know

Post by CJ Racing November 29th 2017, 8:37 pm

PWCOM: Season 2 News and Details to Know

With PWCOM's 2nd Season beginning to take shape, there also comes some changes to the series. However, many of the main features from Season 1 will remain the same, including:

*The PWCOM field will remain at 28 cars, with 14 2-car teams as it was this season. It is expected that there will be some team turnover, with a couple of new teams joining the series.(CHECK THE UPDATE BELOW)
*The PWCOM Schedule will remain at 15 races, however it is expected that the schedule will have some track changes to it.
*Speaking of the scheudle, it has been confirmed that the Irish Hills 400 at Michigan will continue to be the "Big Event" for PWCOM. However, there are questions on if it will remain a double points race or not.

Now, there will be a few changes for Season 2, the biggest news being in the Manufacture department. The 3 Manufactures that have been confirmed to return are:
Audi(A8)
Dodge(Hellcat/Charger SRT)
Honda(Accord)

However, there have been 2 Manufacture changes. First of all, The Holden Commodore will now be the Chevy Camaro, as the Holden brand will be going defunct before the season is over.

And the 2nd change, and the one major change concerning manufactures for this season, is that Nissan has announced that they will not be returning for S2, and with it Subaru has announced their entrance into the series! Despite Crimson Engineering's Team Championship run, Nissan was "disappointed" that they were the only team to sign up for them, so they have decided to leave. In their place will be the Subaru WRX, with the hope that there will be an increased interest to that manufacture.

*With that Manufacture change also comes a "Team Limit" for Season 2, where a Max of 4 teams(8 cars) will be allowed to run for one manufacture.

Other details will be announced at a later date(EXPECT TEAM SIGNUPS VERY SOON!!)

Last edited by CJ Racing on November 30th 2017, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

PWCOM: Season 2 News and Details to Know Empty Re: PWCOM: Season 2 News and Details to Know

Post by CJ Racing November 29th 2017, 10:17 pm

TEAM NEWS:
Longfellow & Whitehouse Racing Not Returning for S2
In a surprising move, the Longfellow & Whitehouse Racing team has announced that they will not be returning to PWCOM next season, after what has been called a surprisingly mediocre season for them.

Balor's Curse Engineering Will not Return in S2
After a rather disappointing season, Balor's Curse Engineering has announced that they will not be returning to PWCOM next season.

Arvidsson Luclad Racing Closing Shop for S2, Will Not Return to PWCOM
Arvidsson Luclad Racing has announced that they not be returning to PWCOM next season, making 3 teams so far that are not returning.

PETRONAS Honda Loses Team Spot, Thunderbolt Dodge To Take Final Team Spot for S2
PWCOM Officials have announced that PETRONAS Honda will not be returning to PWCOM for S2, as they did not confirm their Team entry before the deadline. Because of that, a new team from Sweden named Thunderbolt Dodge will join the ranks, officially confirming the 15 teams that will be racing in the 2nd Season of PWCOM.

Last edited by CJ Racing on December 2nd 2017, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

PWCOM: Season 2 News and Details to Know Empty Re: PWCOM: Season 2 News and Details to Know

Post by CJ Racing November 30th 2017, 5:44 pm

BREAKING NEWS:PWCOM Field Size Grows from 28 to 30!
After an influx of last-minute entries, PWCOM has announced that they will be upping the field size from 28 to 30 for Season 2. This will allow one additional team to be part of the series.

Also, PWCOM Team Signups have been closed!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing December 3rd 2017, 3:25 pm

Drivers either Retiring/Not Returning/Driving in AES
*Arthur Löwenherz(Germany)-35 Years Old, Reason: Retirement
*Tayil Wallach(Israel)-17 Years Old, Reason: Driving in AES
*Moshe Gurion(Israel)-23 Years Old, Reason: Driving in AES
*Zachary Fitzwater(Austrailia)-27 Years Old, Reason: Driving in AES
*Austin Stonewall(American)-24 Years Old, Reason: Not Returning
*Troy Holt(Bangladesh/American)-23 Years Old, Reason: Not Returning
*Seppo Näre(Finland)-21 Years Old-1 Year
, Reason: Not Returning
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down