Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCSOA Racer 24: Team Owner Edition hits shelves July 1st

+3
FitzwaterAustralia59
Unstableracer33
f1fan
7 posters

Go down

ARCSOA Racer 24: Team Owner Edition hits shelves July 1st Empty ARCSOA Racer 24: Team Owner Edition hits shelves July 1st

Post by f1fan January 15th 2018, 10:40 pm

One of the most anticipated racing games of the year is set to be released on July 1st. ARCSOA Racer 24: Team Owner Edition is the 18th different ARCSOA based video game. Here are some of the new features in this edition. 

Team Builder: ARCSOA Racer 24: Team Owner Edition will be known for it's interactive team building career mode. In Team Builder, the player can take over any team they want on the ARCSOA grid as a team manager. Their goal is to slowly upgrade the cars through multiple seasons. At the end of the seasons, drivers and sponsors may leave the team. You are also in control of staffing marketers, pit crew members, chassis fabricators, you name it. It is your responsibility to run the team as such. You can also downsize your team if it isn't making any money. But keep in mind the AI's will do this as well. This mode is not for the faint of heart. Only a true ARCSOA fan will take this on.

NOTE: New rookies are fictional drivers. However, a paid DLC will allow you to access the ARCSOA Junior Series drivers.  

Enhanced Career mode: Career mode has been a staple in the ARCSOA Racer franchise. Now career mode feels all the more realistic. Drivers can now retire, and change teams as each season passes. AI drivers for the first time will have unique personalities. Some AI's will be more aggressive than others. Others will do better on Road Courses than Super-speedway's. It all depends on the driver. 

Racing is Dangerous: For the first time ever in a racing game, drivers within the Career and Team Builder mode can be injured in a crash. Even the player's character. Racing is a dangerous place. 

NOTE: Fatal accidents will not take place. However, career ending injuries are embedded within the injury mechanic. 

New Thunder Challenges: Ever wanted to emulate what John Arndt did at the end of the American 700? Or what about take over Noah Hart's car as he tries to take down Treck Tauger at Kansas? Wanna take over D.J. Kurtis' car at Road Atlanta and try and pilot it to a win. Well, you can in the all new Thunder Challenge mode. Each week, thunder challenges will be updated for each weekend. 

Season 1 anyone?: Ever wanted to drive a Season #1 ARCSOA car. Well now you can. All 20 drivers from Season #1 are now playable in a subsection of the game. You can actually participate in the whole season, as all the Season 1 tracks are also playable facilities in the game. Can you take down Kenny Myatt or Noah Hart in the prime of their career? Season 1's inclusion in the game is a fitting sendoff for Myatt and Hart's inclusion in the video game franchise.

NOTE: Available Day 1 DLC
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ARCSOA Racer 24: Team Owner Edition hits shelves July 1st Empty Re: ARCSOA Racer 24: Team Owner Edition hits shelves July 1st

Post by Unstableracer33 January 16th 2018, 12:11 am

Monaco:This is good other than being a driver i am also a huge gamer ive been playing a lot of racing games since i was 5 years old also its cool to have me in the game but i doubt that i will get a thunder challenge idk but i know my buddy Vinnie Will get one since he won at Mexico
Unstableracer33
Unstableracer33
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

ARCSOA Racer 24: Team Owner Edition hits shelves July 1st Empty Re: ARCSOA Racer 24: Team Owner Edition hits shelves July 1st

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 16th 2018, 1:41 am

Yeeeeeee
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight January 16th 2018, 4:37 pm

Hallec: "I 'ave had all of these games at one point in me life. Ta' 'ave the possibility to be in one of these games means the world ta' me. Even if that be a cameo....or sorts. I believe that be the word....cameo."

Hallec: "I be itchin' to play me some ARCSOA Racer 24! Aye, be such a long time from now, ah."
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 January 16th 2018, 5:36 pm

Griffin: I still have my copy of the game from back when I won my title. Fun game just most people seem to be gravitating to the pc racing more.

day500champ1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by TW 5 24 Reddit Racing January 16th 2018, 8:03 pm

Humbled to be part of the game and an avatar in it. Hope Eric and Rehall can get a thunder challenge to.
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
TW 5 24 Reddit Racing
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoviRanger83 January 16th 2018, 9:55 pm

Felicity and I will really enjoy the game! Will one offs be DLC?
NoviRanger83
NoviRanger83
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 17th 2018, 12:32 am

Kenny: Sean always beats me... Heck, even Ian beats me. Can't translate on track performance into a video game.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down